Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Took some Aerial Videography @ the Beach Yesterday!
882 9 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

went out yesterday and shot some Aerial video at the beach on Saturday with my Mavic Pro! I don't think there is anything wrong with the Video except I did not upload it in 4K hd. Click here for the video and let me know your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLboqFLv8FA

2019-4-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous footage
2019-4-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, relaxing footage! Nice location
2019-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent work
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FLPilotShark. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-4-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-4-22
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Now that I know there is nothing wrong with my quality on my videos, I am having a lot of trouble with the quality of my images and I was going to send m,y Mavic pro back to dji for a replacement. I can't take some good quality shots if my life dependeded on it. I did everything that Dji told me to do and their engineering department since the quality of my images is super blurry and Fuzzy.I think I AM going to send my drone into dji and use of my dji refresh package, and they are going to replace the drone at no cost. I will post the pictures that I took out there that same day that I shot this video above and let me know your thoughts?
2019-4-25
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I did a little touch up in Lightroom for the horizon but that's about it.! What are your thoughts on the quality of the image?
Do you know think my Mavic Pro should be taking better quality pictures b/c if so I am going to send it back for a new one under my Dji Refresh Pkg?
Thanks,
FlPilotShark

2019-4-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

FLPilotShark Posted at 4-25 15:48
I did a little touch up in Lightroom for the horizon but that's about it.! What are your thoughts on the quality of the image?
Do you know think my Mavic Pro should be taking better quality pictures b/c if so I am going to send it back for a new one under my Dji Refresh Pkg?
Thanks,

Cool shot and nicely edited
2019-9-26
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Nice footage. Thanks for sharing.
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced