SD format gone wrong
670 1 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steph_pika
lvl.1
Romania

Hi everyone,

when I got my spark fly more combo, it came with a 16GB SD Card (SanDisk). Yesterday I received an info telling me that there is no more storrage when I tried downloading a video in the original format.
I thought that it is time to format the SD card, and after creating a mini movie, with the shots from that day, I formated it from the DJI GO 4 app (also I have an iphone 7 with iOS 12.2, in case it matters)... I thought that everything should remain somewhere in the app or a clound or something... but everything was goneee from the editor... nothing was there. I tried putting certain videos back on the SD card (from my PC) but they are not showing on the app, when I go to the Editor I press on the top left on the button and then on "On-Board SD" and none of my old videos appear .. can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

Thank you in advance for all your help.
2019-4-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Id say:
"Yesterday I received an info telling me that there is no more storage when I tried downloading a video in the original format"

In case you got that message, trying to download to your phone, that phone was full!
(Just thinking, the SD card space is not changing, when files get downloaded. Just when taking pics and vids.)

For the showing:
Try first, to do a short new video.
If that shows on the SD, check the location of the new video.
You may have not set up the right file structure?
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules