DJI offers BEST customer service EVER
1647 6 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a bit of my story regarding DJI service. First of all, I wanted to say THANK YOU DJI for the excellent customer service you guys are offering. It shows that you guys care about the people who purchased your products..and thanks for that!!

Long story short: I had abnormal vibration in the videos of my Mavic2 Pro. So I created a thread in this forum about the issue to confirm that it was an actual aircraft default. Thats when forum administator DJI Susan quickly confirmed with the engineers and told me to open a repair service ticket.

After opening the ticket and going through the process, my drone was on the way to California from Canada using UPS shipping. What sucked at the time is that I was rushed to get it back so shipping delay's were too long for me (about 10 days one way, to get to repair center). Why was I rushed you'd say? Well I'm going travelling this thursday. So I had exactly 19 days to get this whole process sorted.

Meanwhile, I was in direct contact through emails with DJI staff which made this process go faster and thanks to them. I really felt listened to as they were replying my emails within hours. I also requested an express shipping (which I was paying for since it's my request) so they did provide me a quote with express shipping fee's. Next thing you know I have a brand new drone 5 days prior my travels, which I was allowed to apply DJI care refresh on, so I did.

This is incredible that such a huge company like DJI cares so much about after sales service. This is just confirming that I will never go for any other drone company and will always purchase their top notch products, being confident that if anything happens, I will get supported.

THANKS DJI AND ALL OF YOUR AMAZING STAFF.
2019-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nicoricosancho. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give out the best deals and customers service to all our DJI owners and members. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E
lvl.1

United States

I have the exact opposite experience.    Sent in the Mavic 2 zoon for repair.   3 weeks later got a response.   I said , i need the thing in like 4 days...they said its not possible.   I said i'll pay 200 bucks for expidited shipping.  NOPE, NOT POSSIBLE>    Zero.Zero chance.   the representative was almost happy to tell me no.    Texas to Minnesota.  I could Fu**&^    Drive there and back in the 5 days they way is the FASTEST they can ship.   DJI , you not only lost a customer but hopefully my story will hold water with other purchasers who are considering the DJI Care.  Its a scam.   180 bucks to replace (after your DJI Care purchase) , and you'll be looking at 5 weeks.   No way to make it faster.    Well F u DJI.   
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E Posted at 5-10 23:02
I have the exact opposite experience.    Sent in the Mavic 2 zoon for repair.   3 weeks later got a response.   I said , i need the thing in like 4 days...they said its not possible.   I said i'll pay 200 bucks for expidited shipping.  NOPE, NOT POSSIBLE>    Zero.Zero chance.   the representative was almost happy to tell me no.    Texas to Minnesota.  I could Fu**&^    Drive there and back in the 5 days they way is the FASTEST they can ship.   DJI , you not only lost a customer but hopefully my story will hold water with other purchasers who are considering the DJI Care.  Its a scam.   180 bucks to replace (after your DJI Care purchase) , and you'll be looking at 5 weeks.   No way to make it faster.    Well F u DJI.

Hi there, we've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-188852-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you so much!
2019-5-10
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Canada

djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E Posted at 5-10 23:02
I have the exact opposite experience.    Sent in the Mavic 2 zoon for repair.   3 weeks later got a response.   I said , i need the thing in like 4 days...they said its not possible.   I said i'll pay 200 bucks for expidited shipping.  NOPE, NOT POSSIBLE>    Zero.Zero chance.   the representative was almost happy to tell me no.    Texas to Minnesota.  I could Fu**&^    Drive there and back in the 5 days they way is the FASTEST they can ship.   DJI , you not only lost a customer but hopefully my story will hold water with other purchasers who are considering the DJI Care.  Its a scam.   180 bucks to replace (after your DJI Care purchase) , and you'll be looking at 5 weeks.   No way to make it faster.    Well F u DJI.

I'm sorry to disagree. Maybe you didn't follow all instructions or didn't reply to their email response fast enough. I went through the regular way by opening a repair ticket and had direct contact with DJI representative. I provided every info they needed the second they were asking me as well. Sorry but I don't know all the details of your repair or request either. It could be an error you made which made the process longer. I can't just go ahead and follow your idea on the company not knowing anything.
2019-5-12
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer

Mightye777 Posted at 9-26 01:49
Thanks for sharing!

Yeh nobody is perfect , but I believe that if you do something about is more important
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules