Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Props for 4 Pro
797 20 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

So one prop broke (see Easter Crazy) and I thoughtI will buy some quiet ones using the DJI points I have. Easy. Nope. Sold in pairs but I am not clear on whether they are clockwise and anti clockwise. Twenty minutes on on line chat and they did not no that there were and differences. I think the picture shows one of each in the pair, so buy two pairs, and all good. Nope. Cost per pair £9, thus total £18. Postage is another £13.65!!! What?? The postage for light plastic items. Ripoff does not begin to express my feelings here. I always swore I would buy DJI replacements for my aircraft, not when I am being done over like this. I will look elsewhere . Sorry DJI, I do not mind paying for good quality, but I will not be ripped off.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We're sorry for the troubles that you've experienced with our service. Unfortunately, a single propeller can't be purchased on our store. A pair of propellers is the only minimum purchase that you could make on or store. However, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation on where you could possibly purchase the right propeller that you may need. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-22
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Likewise,  you would think, sites like this would give us some sort of discount for being loyal to the brand, but no.
So we all just shop on Amazon or local hobby shops, so you can get those props with either free or very small postage costs.
2019-4-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You get one of each in the pack ;)

a tenner from Hobby Mounts plus shipping,
2019-4-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KEJ Posted at 4-22 13:17
Likewise,  you would think, sites like this would give us some sort of discount for being loyal to the brand, but no.
So we all just shop on Amazon or local hobby shops, so you can get those props with either free or very small postage costs.

We DO get loyalty discount but only if we use the forums, but at least its something, such a damn shame we then get shafted on extortionate shipping costs so that free set of props i saved my points for just got poo'ed on from a great height....

Props                = £10
Less DJI Credt  = -£10
Sub total           = £0
Shipping           = £14
Total                  = £Shafted

and yeah, im still sore about it, more so when i can get the props over here cheaper then the shipping costs, go figure
2019-4-22
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 4-22 19:02
We DO get loyalty discount but only if we use the forums, but at least its something, such a damn shame we then get shafted on extortionate shipping costs so that free set of props i saved my points for just got poo'ed on from a great height....

True and good point.
Although I also use Hobby Mounts(Bodmin) & Marionville Models (Scotland).
2019-4-23
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 12:22
We're sorry for the troubles that you've experienced with our service. Unfortunately, a single propeller can't be purchased on our store. A pair of propellers is the only minimum purchase that you could make on or store. However, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation on where you could possibly purchase the right propeller that you may need. Thank you for understanding.

DJI Tony. I was not wanting to buy a single propellor but four. I thought I would take the chance to change all the props over to the quieter ones. So I was going to order four, which I have said elsewhere is not easy, but I was going to get shafted on the postage.
This is a serious issue. With the Phantom series all but dead in the water, increasing numbers of us will be looking for spare parts to keep our current machines going. If we have to spend almost 100% more in postage to get these parts, we will look elsewhere to source them. We all lose that way. Please do consider changing this policy and encourage, not discourage, us from buying from the manufacturers.
2019-4-23
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

KEJ Posted at 4-23 01:12
True and good point.
Although I also use Hobby Mounts(Bodmin) & Marionville Models (Scotland).

Thank you for those thoughts. I will check them out this PM.  I was going t buy from Heliguy which stocks them and has reasonable postage.
2019-4-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-22 19:02
We DO get loyalty discount but only if we use the forums, but at least its something, such a damn shame we then get shafted on extortionate shipping costs so that free set of props i saved my points for just got poo'ed on from a great height....

LOL,  Bashy
2019-4-23
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just bought from Heliguy, the cheapest. Postage £2.61 and should arrive tomorrow!
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

embayweather Posted at 4-23 03:30
DJI Tony. I was not wanting to buy a single propellor but four. I thought I would take the chance to change all the props over to the quieter ones. So I was going to order four, which I have said elsewhere is not easy, but I was going to get shafted on the postage.
This is a serious issue. With the Phantom series all but dead in the water, increasing numbers of us will be looking for spare parts to keep our current machines going. If we have to spend almost 100% more in postage to get these parts, we will look elsewhere to source them. We all lose that way. Please do consider changing this policy and encourage, not discourage, us from buying from the manufacturers.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We do appreciate your feedback and concern with us. No worries, we will forward this into our designated team to possibly offer a spare of items on our store in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-23
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

There are many local stores that has them. I just pick them up when needed. no shipping, no problem.
2019-4-23
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

None local to me,  travelling to a large Jessops may have them, still about an hour away and thats if they are in stock, so will cost more in fuel more than it would shipping no doubt
2019-4-23
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 13:35
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We do appreciate your feedback and concern with us. No worries, we will forward this into our designated team to possibly offer a spare of items on our store in the future. Thank you for continued support.

At the very least, give us a chance to choose carrier type when it comes to low cost items, ie , air or ground/boat, we know the latter takes a lot longer but as it stands, the incentive to use the forums is blown out of the water with regards to shipping the props, i need  a spare set but put off getting some for this very reason, we might just as well get them from the UK cheaper than your shipping, bear in mind we can buy something from some where like Wish.com for £2 and get free shipping on that item and thats from China, ok, granted, it comes on a boat and takes anything from 2 to 6 weeks but you get my point.....
2019-4-23
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

embayweather Posted at 4-23 03:31
Thank you for those thoughts. I will check them out this PM.  I was going t buy from Heliguy which stocks them and has reasonable postage.

Most of them are all decent outlets
2019-4-23
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I did in fact check out the outlets you mentioned. Yes they do seem to be decent outlets, and not ripping you off. I chose Heliguy as I already have an account with them. If Heliguy can do it, why can't DJI?
2019-4-24
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 4-23 19:23
At the very least, give us a chance to choose carrier type when it comes to low cost items, ie , air or ground/boat, we know the latter takes a lot longer but as it stands, the incentive to use the forums is blown out of the water with regards to shipping the props, i need  a spare set but put off getting some for this very reason, we might just as well get them from the UK cheaper than your shipping, bear in mind we can buy something from some where like Wish.com for £2 and get free shipping on that item and thats from China, ok, granted, it comes on a boat and takes anything from 2 to 6 weeks but you get my point.....

Fully agree on your thoughts there Bashy.
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 4-23 19:23
At the very least, give us a chance to choose carrier type when it comes to low cost items, ie , air or ground/boat, we know the latter takes a lot longer but as it stands, the incentive to use the forums is blown out of the water with regards to shipping the props, i need  a spare set but put off getting some for this very reason, we might just as well get them from the UK cheaper than your shipping, bear in mind we can buy something from some where like Wish.com for £2 and get free shipping on that item and thats from China, ok, granted, it comes on a boat and takes anything from 2 to 6 weeks but you get my point.....

Hi, thank you for your additional information. No worries, this information would be included and forwarded into our related team. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-24
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

These things are all over ebay and amazon.  It so easy.  No need complain.
2019-4-24
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JeffreyS Posted at 4-24 12:20
These things are all over ebay and amazon.  It so easy.  No need complain.

Tough to know if youre getting the real deal half the time, maybe you dont care if your props come as fakes, me,  i prefer as a rule, to get them from DJI, or a real high street shop... and, of course there is every need to complain, plus, how does a company know if they are doing something in a way that will put off customers, you got it, feedback ;)
2019-4-24
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I got the props in DJI labelled boxes, so I know they are the real deal. For important items like that I prefer to use the OEM kit, so that I know my aircraft is as good as it can be . Smaller items like gimbal locks I do not mind too much. But I do agree Bashy that we should complain. If enough of the customers do then perhaps, just maybe, DJI may change just a little.
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules