Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210 RTK V1 : Full Battery, No Battery connection to Controller/App
3874 12 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans39dee99c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385161 ft
United States

I have a M210 RTK with full batteries (I have tried may sets). The cendence controller shows the battery at 0% most of the time (Sometimes It will show full for a second or two). Testing at this point is right next to the drone so its not a distance issue. The App shows N/A for the batteries and does not recognize the batteries. I have tried 2 different cendence remotes, and Ipad, a crystalsky, and 4 different Apps.

I am down to thinking that there is a problem with the drone. I tried to downgrade firmware but get an error at 22% on DJI Assistant 2. Ther error is 0X020903.

Finally. In a controlled environment. The drone can take off and hover, but I loose all stick input and does a return to home within 10 seconds of take off. All the other controller fuctions work and video, distance, etc all come through fine.

Thoughts. Thank you

2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the battery, may I verify if there is battery info like the voltage, temperature in the Battery Settings when the APP shows the battery at 0 %? What is your current firmware version?
2019-4-23
Use props
fans39dee99c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385161 ft
United States

The controller shows 0%, The app shows N/A with no temperature or battery stats. The firmware is App 4.3.16, Controller 2.00.0160, and aircraft shows up as "Version unknown"
2019-4-26
Use props
sclose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 422559 ft

United States

fans39dee99c Posted at 2019-4-26 08:53
The controller shows 0%, The app shows N/A with no temperature or battery stats. The firmware is App 4.3.16, Controller 2.00.0160, and aircraft shows up as "Version unknown"

Did you find a solution to this??
2020-3-6
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yellow Flashing Lights - Fast
All Firmware up to date Pilot app up op date
Flight controller serial Number = N/A   BATTERIES = No information at all on Crystalsky with everything updated.
Previous Flight AirData information showed Critical disconnects, Landed then Yellow lights from then on.
M210notifications01.JPG
2020-3-15
Use props
SkyhookImagery
Flight distance : 774327 ft
Australia

Hi Guys,

I'm having exactly the same problem with my M210 RTK V1.  Did either of you find a solution to this problem?

Thanks
2020-3-19
Use props
fansddcb9e8c
lvl.1

Pakistan

Any one found a solution to the problem?
2020-4-30
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkyhookImagery Posted at 3-19 05:56
Hi Guys,

I'm having exactly the same problem with my M210 RTK V1.  Did either of you find a solution to this problem?

Enterprise Dealer Confirms it is a Flight Controller Failure -   Main controller Board is failing on these.  My Aircraft had to go to Dealer, then to DJI repair center.
2020-5-30
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Take extensive photographs and video of your Matrice 200 series Aircraft Before sending it anywhere and keep the original EXIF Data.
This will be required information should you have a dispute and / or have an Insurance claim.

Good Idea to take photos of you Flight Controller SN and Remote Controller SN as well as Aircraft condition Before something happens.
Always a good idea to be able to prove the condition of your Aircraft and all the Serial numbers associated with it - should the need arise.
2020-6-12
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE: My Matrice 210 RTK with 24 hours on it - shown in the video above - Was sent to the Enterprise Dealer as instructed, who then sent it to DJI Repair in Ca.
The DJI Repair pictures were Not of My Aircraft But I was told the Tape on the Arms identifies it as yours.
I had to Pay $2,500 USD to get my Matrice 210 RTK Back no matter what photo's, video's and Airdata Proof I supplied.
I just received someone else's 2017 Matrice 210 RTK via UPS -  Airdata shows the different Manufactured Dates as well as the Controller Board Serial Numbers.
There is also a sticker applied to the Battery compartment of all Matrice 210 RTK Aircraft.
My Original  Matrice 210 RTK Serial Number sticker was applied to this different Aircraft. This one has rust pitted RTK arms, FPV Camera is 20* off center etc. etc.

They  took my serial number sticker off my UAV and applied it to this older Matrice. No idea of how many hours or what maintenance done etc.  
This FAA Registered Aircraft is not my original Aircraft that I paid to be Repaired !! Why the Bait and Switch on Enterprise Equipment ?? Be Forewarned !!
2020-8-3
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This is how I my S/N Sticker looks now, after being applied to the other Matrice they sent me. Are we supposed to believe they're the same aircraft ??
2020-8-3
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My Original Aircraft for Comparison;
2020-8-3
Use props
sclose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 422559 ft

United States

The MATRICE 200 / 210 series are PLAGUED with the battery n/a problem.   For anyone reading this, DO NOT PURCHASE a MATRICE 200/210 series AC from DJI.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules