Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibrating the Vision Sensors Aircraft Overall Status
1158 3 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
circuitbird
lvl.2
United States

Hello. Hope you are enjoying your time in the air and gaining experience.

As I recently got an overall aircraft status "Calibrating the Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on a PC or Mac is recommended" message on my Mavic Air, I am curious to know what might be some reasons for that? I'm wondering if having Vision Sensors (obstacle avoidance) usually turned off may trigger such warning?
Screenshot_20190420-092728.jpg
Screenshot_20190420-092739.jpg
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The application would provide a prompt message in any case that there's something wrong the components of the aircraft. The reason why the application asks you to re-calibrate the sensors due to that vision sensors of your aircraft may not work properly or accurately. You may refer to our vision calibration for the Mavic Air video tutorial below.

2019-4-23
Use props
circuitbird
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 10:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The application would provide a prompt message in any case that there's something wrong the components of the aircraft. The reason why the application asks you to re-calibrate the sensors due to that vision sensors of your aircraft may not work properly or accurately. You may refer to our vision calibration for the Mavic Air video tutorial below.

DJI Tony, thank you for the reply and information.

I did find one reason when it may occur in Mavic Air's manual (image attached). I'm not sure if there may be other reasons why it may occur.
Screenshot from 2019-04-29 08-04-46.png
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

circuitbird Posted at 4-29 07:52
DJI Tony, thank you for the reply and information.

I did find one reason when it may occur in Mavic Air's manual (image attached). I'm not sure if there may be other reasons why it may occur.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try to re-calibrate the vision sensors of your Mavic Air to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules