Unable to load the default background music on the smart controller
1486 4 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sfo_sc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23963 ft
Japan

I have been using DJI Go 4 for my Spark before on iphone and I was able to use the default background music come with the DJI Go 4 app.  I notice when I am using my Smart Controller with Mavic 2 Pro, the app does not get any music and unable to download from DJI.  Is there some trick I need to know for andriod system?
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. There will be an option for you to create your own video using the DJI GO 4 app on the SRC as well as the option to input background music on your video. You may check the available music under the editor section. I would like to clarify if you would like to download the music on the DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-4-23
Use props
sfo_sc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23963 ft
Japan

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 11:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. There will be an option for you to create your own video using the DJI GO 4 app on the SRC as well as the option to input background music on your video. You may check the available music under the editor section. I would like to clarify if you would like to download the music on the DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

I am aware that you can download music (.mp3) to the SRC through micro SD card.  What I do not see in the SRC DJI Go 4 app is the default music that should come with the app itself.  When I open up DJI Go 4 app on my iphone, there are some music I could use already where as SRC, there is 0 music I can select.
2019-4-23
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft

never heard any music on sc or iPhone go4 app maybe im too deaf
2019-9-26
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft

raven swe Posted at 9-26 05:00