phantom 4 batteries out of stock??
2919 21 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

hi - was thinking of purchasing a couple extra batteries, but then noticed these are out of stock? anyway of getting an extra one?

or is this a 'permanent' discontinuation?

thanks.

2019-4-23
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

I just went to the DJI store and found no "Out of stock" notice on the P4  intelligent batteries order page, and could order them  -of course I stopped there as I don'† need new ones right now.
Screen shot 2019-04-23 at 12.20.19 PM.png
2019-4-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

No phantoms, but I would think, or hope, they will continue producing the batteries for quite some time.
2019-4-23
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

If you’re in USA Adorama has them in stock for $148 free shipping and no tax outside of NY
2019-4-23
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

I'm in Canada, so the canadian store appears to be that way...
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day djiguy001. I am sorry to say that as of the moment the DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is not available. In addition we do not have any information when will the said battery will be available. You may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-23
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-23 08:22
Hello and good day djiguy001. I am sorry to say that as of the moment the DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is not available. In addition we do not have any information when will the said battery will be available. You may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your support.

That rings an ominous warning bell !
Perhaps we should buy a couple of spares as and when/if they become available.
2019-4-24
Use props
ChavaLozVi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89738 ft

Mexico

Manxmann Posted at 4-24 01:47

I will definitely take your advice and try to hoard as many as possible,
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manxmann Posted at 4-24 01:47

Hello and good day Manxmann. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter and thank you for your support.
2019-4-24
Use props
Tree Wolf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

that's messed up
2019-4-24
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-24 10:19
Hello and good day Manxmann. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter and thank you for your support.

So,  now all of the P4 series will just fade away?  No more production of the AC and batteries?  
2019-4-24
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-24 10:19

DJI Stephen,  does your comment mean you concur that P4P batteries will become permanently unavailable ?

A direct answer would be appreciated .............
2019-4-25
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Australia

Surely there would be enough P4's in the world to warrant some company producing batteries for what must be just about a guaranteed market ?
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ALABAMA Posted at 4-24 15:01
So,  now all of the P4 series will just fade away?  No more production of the AC and batteries?

Thank you for the additional information ALABAMA. The DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery production is still on going as we're still selling Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. It's just currently out of stock from our Online Store due to it's demand. Thanks for understanding and for your support.
2019-4-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-25 08:31
Thank you for the additional information ALABAMA. The DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery production is still on going as we're still selling Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. It's just currently out of stock from our Online Store due to it's demand. Thanks for understanding and for your support.

So, after7 months,  it's definitely going back into production?   A simple yes, or no will suffice.
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Manxmann Posted at 4-25 02:24
DJI Stephen,  does your comment mean you concur that P4P batteries will become permanently unavailable ?

A direct answer would be appreciated .............

Hi there. Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery production is still ongoing as we're still selling Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. It's just currently out of stock from our Online Store due to its demand. You may click the In Stock Reminder instead so you can be a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thanks for understanding and for your continued support!

2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ALABAMA Posted at 4-25 08:35
So, after7 months,  it's definitely going back into production?   A simple yes, or no will suffice.

Hi, good day ALABAMA. Thanks for the additional information. As of the moment, we don't have any exact information when it will be available in the store. For the latest news and updates kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the upcoming news and updates. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-25
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 10:58
Hi there. Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery production is still ongoing as we're still selling Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. It's just currently out of stock from our Online Store due to its demand. You may click the In Stock Reminder instead so you can be a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thanks for understanding and for your continued support!

[view_image]

Thankyou for that information Gamora.  I shall lodge a reminder with the Australian Distributor.

2019-4-27
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
United States

Grumpy D Posted at 4-23 03:20
If you’re in USA Adorama has them in stock for $148 free shipping and no tax outside of NY

Now sold out. Back ordered.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Manxmann Posted at 4-27 02:07
Thankyou for that information Gamora.  I shall lodge a reminder with the Australian Distributor.

You're very much welcome! Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a good one.
2019-4-29
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
United States

Black batteries in stock at
Adorama $159. Free US shipping
B&H $154. Free US shipping
2019-5-2
Use props
Bskyline
New

United States

Has anyone solved this?  They continue to be sold out everywhere and I haven't heard anything good about the third party ones on Amazon.  The massive loss they took earlier this year and not being able to produce batteries is not a good sign at all.  
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules