Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2ED Mounting Clip Bracket
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic2018
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

We have the M2ED (Enterprise Dual) at work and its only about 3 months old now, however, the top mounting clip will not stay in place when it's clipped back in.   We don't fly the drone with top mounts (speaker / spotlight / beacon) that often so the clip hasnt been removed too many times.

We are not looking at using some sticky tape to hold the top mount clip in place during flight, or we just leave it off but am not sure if that would have any detrimental performance on the drone.

Is this normal, or do we have a fault top mount clip and if so, how do I get a replacement ??

Gary
2019-4-23
Use props
Droning 24/7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Gary,

I'll look at my M2ED when I get it back and let you know........It's in for repairs right now
2019-5-4
Use props
EFRPIC
Captain

United States

Are you talking about the small plastic cover that goes over the micro USB plug? If so, the units were delivered with a spare (at least ours was) in one of the little cloudy envelopes. I asked our dealer when the special gimbal cover and these port covers would be available as parts purchases and have been told that they still cannot order them. Perhaps DJI can update us?
2019-5-5
Use props
NUtwist
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1621683 ft

Yes I am on my spare also.  Good thing is comes with 2.  The clip is easy to 'warp' when being removed.  The case came with 4 or 5 almost tea bag looking envelopes, don't remember which one the spare was in.
2019-9-26
Use props
BobB
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft

Spare parts might be hard to get since they haven't been out for long. I was thinking the OP could cut a small piece of cardboard the size of it and put a piece of tape over it maybe?
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules