How do I add theINSPIRE 2 LICENSE VERIFICATION CODE without the c...
994 4 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c30e0a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313278 ft
United Kingdom

How do I add the INSPIRE 2 LICENSE VERIFICATION CODE without the cable? I have a job tomorrow and need it done today.
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to activate your license key into your Inspire 2? The License Key can be activated on the License screen in DJI Assistant 2. After purchasing the License, you will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License. Unfortunately, the Inspire 2 should be connected to the DJI Assistant 2 via the data cable that DJI provided to activate your license key. You may follow the instruction below for the activation of the license key. Hope that this information that would clarify your query for today. Thank you for continued support.

* Connect the Inspire 2 to your computer using a data cable that DJI provided.
* Turn on Inspire 2
* Open DJI Assistant 2
* Select the purchased license
* Enter verification code
* Click "Activate"
* DJI Assistant 2 will show the activation progress bar
* When complete, successful activation prompt will appear.

2019-4-23
Use props
fans2c30e0a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313278 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 09:15
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to activate your license key into your Inspire 2? The License Key can be activated on the License screen in DJI Assistant 2. After purchasing the License, you will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License. Unfortunately, the Inspire 2 should be connected to the DJI Assistant 2 via the data cable that DJI provided to activate your license key. You may follow the instruction below for the activation of the license key. Hope that this information that would clarify your query for today. Thank you for continued support.

* Connect the Inspire 2 to your computer using a data cable that DJI provided.

Pointless answer. Thanks
2019-4-23
Use props
PH3KS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans2c30e0a9 Posted at 4-23 09:28
Pointless answer. Thanks

Can only be done with cable > win/mac. Or Dji employee
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans2c30e0a9 Posted at 4-23 09:28
Pointless answer. Thanks

We do apologize about that. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules