4112 3 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robson Gomes
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi,

Is there anyone who is using dji smart controller and note when video is saved to the controller, the video quality is quite low ? When video is saved to drone storage, image is perfect, but if you save to the controller the video image is terrible.

Are I;m doing anything wront ?

2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The video that would save on the application is only a cache file and the file in the aircraft is the original files. Therefore, the quality of the files in the application is mediocre. I would like to ask if you've managed to transfer the original files on your Smart controller to see if the quality would be the same? Please let us know for further check. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-23
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

In some instances you are looking at Cache images which might suffer transmission problems.  You want the images captured by the drone.  You can download those to the SC using the Preview/review function - the triangle/arrow under the Camera Settings icon.  Then when viewing the video or photo, there/s a download icon.  

Be aware that while photos transfer quickly, videos can take a while and will be using the battery.  Best to do with the the drone on the ground.
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_vLl0eLWZF0r2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14022 ft
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 12:34
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The video that would save on the application is only a cache file and the file in the aircraft is the original files. Therefore, the quality of the files in the application is mediocre. I would like to ask if you've managed to transfer the original files on your Smart controller to see if the quality would be the same? Please let us know for further check. Thank you for continued support.

Yes cache file usually has drop frames and juddery.
When I transfer original from drone sd to smart controller it is perfect BUT

I cannot then transfer the original video file to my iphone. Fails to download over goshare or bluetooth

Only cached photos and videos and original photos can be downloaded to my iphone via goshare. Bluetooth fails to work for anything

Is there a bug?
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules