Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal
463 4 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Not all the time but sometimes when i first turn on it seems blurry until i tap screen to focus,has only just started doing it ? anything ?

2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Gazmg. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. May I ask if you currently using the latest firmware? if no, please update to the latest version for us not having any kind of error and problems to the unit. Also, may I ask if what mobile device are you currently using right now. In addition, can you please provide us a short video showing the said problem for us to further help you regarding this issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-23
Use props
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 08:24
Hi, good day Gazmg. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. May I ask if you currently using the latest firmware? if no, please update to the latest version for us not having any kind of error and problems to the unit. Also, may I ask if what mobile device are you currently using right now. In addition, can you please provide us a short video showing the said problem for us to further help you regarding this issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!

I have no video of it yet and im using a Huawei tab 3 media.All is up to date refer to firmware/software,like i said all has been well for nearly a year...
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gazmg Posted at 4-23 08:33
I have no video of it yet and im using a Huawei tab 3 media.All is up to date refer to firmware/software,like i said all has been well for nearly a year...

Hi, Good day! Thank you for the additional information. Could please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue still persists. Since as per checking in here it shows that Huawei Tab 3 is still not listed in our compatible device. It will work, however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device. You may refer to the list below for the compatible device of the Mavic Pro. In addition, if you have time can you please create a short video clip showing the said issue for us to further investigate the said problem. You can feel free to post here.  Please keep us posted on the latest update for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-4-23
Use props
wzr
New

Australia

I remember seeing something on youtube about this. I think you can recalibrate or reset the gimbal in the dji app and this fixes this problem. Hope that helps
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules