DJI Assistant does nothing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

After installing DJI Assistant v 2.06 today, I was able to log on (why is that necessary?) and the window does nothing. There is nothing there to do.  It shows an icon apparently telling me to connect my controller to my computer via USB which I successfully did.  What is this app supposed to look like? Does it do anything?  There's nothing there!!
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Usually, the DJI Assistant 2 is being used for updating the firmware of our customer's drones. May we know if you would like to update the firmware of your Phantom 4 Pro v2? You may check our video tutorial below for the firmware update using the DJI Assistant 2.

2019-4-23
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

No, I do not need an update.  I thought the app did more than just update.  I can do that other ways.  I thought it might show me flight logs or provide some other analytical tools.
2019-4-23
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

JeffreyS Posted at 4-23 17:51
No, I do not need an update.  I thought the app did more than just update.  I can do that other ways.  I thought it might show me flight logs or provide some other analytical tools.

Hi

Then try connecting your drone to your PC or Mac and the magic will happen.
So I sued mine two days ago to update the drone fly safe DB zones.

Cheers

2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules