2nd (of two part) video won't play
436 5 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

Did several flights today and one of the video files (2nd of 2 part flight) won't play.  The file size seems right but the length doesn't show up in the Windows Explorer column.  It is possible that I powered off the app/tablet before I stopped recording, not sure, but it's possible.  Any way to fix this?
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day marklyn59. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the file came from the SD card? May I also know the exact model and the specification of the SD card that you are currently using right now. In addition, you may also try to use a different video playback application to see there are some changes. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding and have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-24
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-24 09:36
Hi, good day marklyn59. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the file came from the SD card? May I also know the exact model and the specification of the SD card that you are currently using right now. In addition, you may also try to use a different video playback application to see there are some changes. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding and have a safe and happy flying always!

I am using a Samsung 64GB EVO Plus Class 10 SD Card.  Been using it for a year or so, regularly format it and have had no issues with it so far.  I use VLC as my main video play back but have others and have tried at least 3 other playback video tools, all with the same effect (won't play).
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

marklyn59 Posted at 4-24 09:50
I am using a Samsung 64GB EVO Plus Class 10 SD Card.  Been using it for a year or so, regularly format it and have had no issues with it so far.  I use VLC as my main video play back but have others and have tried at least 3 other playback video tools, all with the same effect (won't play).

Hi, there. Thanks for the additional information. Can you please try a different SD card if you have one for us to further isolate the issue. In addition, try to fly the drone using the new SD card, get the file and try to play it again on your media player. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you regarding this problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one!
2019-4-25
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 08:49
Hi, there. Thanks for the additional information. Can you please try a different SD card if you have one for us to further isolate the issue. In addition, try to fly the drone using the new SD card, get the file and try to play it again on your media player. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you regarding this problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one!

I had to download a 3rd part utility tool that "fixed" the file. It was corrupted somehow.
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

marklyn59 Posted at 4-29 15:58
I had to download a 3rd part utility tool that "fixed" the file. It was corrupted somehow.

Thank you for the additional information. We're glad to know that you already resolved the problem. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a good one.
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules