RC disconnects from aircraft, but there is still video image
908 4 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morte Nera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1449131 ft
Italy

while flying, my controller disconnects from the drone DJI Mavic pro, and it is impossible to control it. but there is still video feedback. I fly with the latest update, with all original parts
I have tried to uninstall DJI go 4 app and reinstall it. I also tried to link again the remote controller to the drone. I tried even to fly with airplane mode activated, but it still keeps disconnecting. even turning off and then turning on the controller while flying doesn't work. Controls on the phone don't work, there is only video feedback. I use iPhone x, and tried using different cables, but the error still occurs. please help me
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us what was the error message did you encounter during the incident? Was it "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft DIsconnected"?  May we know what happened to your drone prior to experience this matter? I would recommend trying to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation and refresh the firmware of your drone into the latest version using the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2019-4-24
Use props
Morte Nera
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-24 09:01
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us what was the error message did you encounter during the incident? Was it "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft DIsconnected"?  May we know what happened to your drone prior to experience this matter? I would recommend trying to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation and refresh the firmware of your drone into the latest version using the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

Nothing ever happened: it never crashed or had problems except this one.
There was written "AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED"
2019-4-26
Use props
jdk2man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16453 ft
  • >>>
United States

Morte Nera Posted at 4-26 07:12
Nothing ever happened: it never crashed or had problems except this one.
There was written "AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED"

I've had the same issue, twice now. Was there ever a resolution?
2019-7-31
Use props
Morte Nera
lvl.2
Italy

Unfortunately, the issue isn't resolved. If you managed to solve it, please tell me how. Thank you
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules