Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI Output and Clean
14943 8 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lantz
New

United States

What's the trick to getting a clean output on the Mavic 2 Zoom?
I just need the camera output, not the flight data.
Also, what resolution should I be getting?

2019-4-24
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

HDMI from where, no HDMI port on the drone nor the std controller, smart controller has a HDMI port is that what your using
2019-4-24
Use props
Lantz
New

United States

HDMI on the smart controller (integrated screen)
2019-4-24
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

in the pull down menu when the HDMI option is turned on and turns blue you have options as to what you want the HDMI output to be, I think that's where the option selection is, it is there somewhere I have seen it
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the Smart controller, the HDMI option can be enabled by swiping down from the top of the screen to enter the quick settings. Tap the HDMI icon to enable and disable the HDMI connection, you may also hold the HDMI icon to adjust the resolution, rotation, output mode, and screen zoom. For the DJI Smart Controller, when the HDMI port is used, select the "Camera View" in “HDMI Output Mode” option to turn off OSD. Please refer to the image below. Thank you for your support.

2019-4-24
Use props
hbarchini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7467713 ft
  • >>>
Paraguay

DJI Tony Posted at 4-24 08:31
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the Smart controller, the HDMI option can be enabled by swiping down from the top of the screen to enter the quick settings. Tap the HDMI icon to enable and disable the HDMI connection, you may also hold the HDMI icon to adjust the resolution, rotation, output mode, and screen zoom. For the DJI Smart Controller, when the HDMI port is used, select the "Camera View" in “HDMI Output Mode” option to turn off OSD. Please refer to the image below. Thank you for your support.

It don’t work with m2e... only duplicate screen... but I need only camera view...
2019-8-12
Use props
bishoop 35
lvl.1

United States

What software upgrade or firmware upgrade needs to be done on the smart controller to make the output settings on the HDMI active so I get a clean video feed?
2021-7-20
Use props
fans4c30b43b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 573484 ft
United States

If your using the new pro controller, its no longer an available feature, they let you select the resolution but its duplicate screen only, no camera view available - now I have to decide, do I go back to the old smart controller or keep the $1100 crap new one.
2021-12-21
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

`this is interesting.
2021-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules