Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro batteries not charging.
24157 23 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smithway100
New

United States

Hello

My brandnew Mavic Pro Batteries are not charging.

Please advise.

2019-4-24
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hibernation. Leave them on charge longer. Any signs of life when button being pressed?
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day smithway100.  I am sorry to know about the trouble and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this issue you may give a try to charge it for a while it seems the battery is on the hibernation mode and wait. If ever still no luck, I would suggest reaching out one of our support channels in order to guide you on what you'll need to do. You may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thank you for your support.
2019-4-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would agree hibernation would be the first suspect, from the notes in the battery safety guide:-
Hibernation - Copy.png
2019-4-24
Use props
tonyk18
New

Hi

I have had the same issue and have tried several solutions, like charging for longer and trying the travel charger with no success. I have tried to contact the seller and they have a phone number that never answers!! Any help would be appreciated!
2019-9-21
Use props
Paradox1
lvl.1

India

3BEPb Posted at 4-24 08:35
Hibernation. Leave them on charge longer. Any signs of life when button being pressed?

Mine have the same issue. One out of 3 batteries initially blinked green when pressed, but a while of charging it is as dead as other 2. Please tell me weather it can be repaired or not?
2019-10-21
Use props
Paradox1
lvl.1

India

Mine have the same issue. One out of 3 batteries initially blinked green when pressed, but a while of charging it is as dead as other 2. Please tell me weather it can be repaired or not?
2019-10-21
Use props
Paradox1
lvl.1

India

2019-10-21
Use props
djiuser_cS2dtka1S94b
lvl.2

United States

tonyk18 Posted at 2019-9-21 20:47
Hi

I have had the same issue and have tried several solutions, like charging for longer and trying the travel charger with no success. I have tried to contact the seller and they have a phone number that never answers!! Any help would be appreciated!
Hi I want to ask you if you tried to remove it from hibernation mode simply turning on the battery, that action work for me with the same issue at the beginning, hope you can solve it , fly safe
72383F3E-D452-41DA-8D4F-4D3AE568CCE9.jpeg
2020-3-20
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The OP has Mavic Pro batteries. These batteries will lose charge over time and must be recharged every 3 months. If left longer they will go down to zero and then there is no recovery.

I think Mavic Pro was pre battery hibernation.

2020-3-21
Use props
foley-mavic pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18553 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic minis that just fall out of the sky.
Mavic pros that have so many problems with the battery error messages when and how are we supposed to use these drones.
Got 3 batteries with my mavic pro i got 6 recycles form one battery and only 3 recycles from the other.
Dji  your company is a disgrace at least dick Turpin
Wore a mask when he ripped people off.
All your drones are.
Are no more than expensive paperweight and please don't
Say that it's because they have been in storage for some time So what about the millions of these batteries that are sitting on shelves in shops all over the world.
IT'S about time Dji got a backbone ..

2020-4-1
Use props
needmog
New
Canada

I have the same problem. I unpacked a brand new Mavic Pro with three batteries. Not one of them would take a charge. I've tried all the different methods of bringing them back to life. I'm not getting any support from the dealer or from DJI. I bought the drone for a trip, which got cancelled, so I had the unopened package sitting around for over 6 months. I was never told that these batteries needed special care when i bouth the unit. Now I'm told that the warranty is 6 months, even though the batteries were never used.
Very disappointing.
2020-5-8
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

I don’t want to offend anyone. Do you know that your charger is OK? Do you know a fellow who has a MP1 charger?  Maybe find someone who knows electronics and try to boost your battery with higher voltage to life.

I have never tried to boost MP1 battery to life and I do not know anyone who has done it.  But I have done it on some 18650 batteries when they got over depleted and charger just would not fill them (be aware they do not have sofisticated electronics in it, like 14 levels of protection like Mavics 3830mAh).

I flew with at least 6 DJI drones types, and used at least 20 and more batteries different types and I never got Hibernation mode. I film weddings and my season is over in late October and it starts after Easter. I leave my batteries at about 25-30% and when I chararge them to full in May and they are all fine.

It sounds like I am in love with DJI, trust me I am not! But they sell us best consumer drones for a price.
2020-5-12
Use props
Mrpete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 604068 ft
United States

My spare battery won’t hold a charge now either.    It may have 3 to 4 hours of max use.  Sad.   Oh well, the drone looks good.   
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_XTa1aE135dV4
New

United States

PLEASE HELP!!! received my brand new (not refurbished) Mavic Pro Platinum drone yesterday opened up the box and plugged the batteries in and no green lights on any of the batteries and a red light on the charging hub!!! Called technical support and was told to leave them plugged in overnight. Still nothing...
2020-8-29
Use props
DOGMA Films
New

Ecuador

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-29 09:40
Plug a battery directly into the charger (don't use the charging hub) & allow up to 24 hours to see if it activates & charges.

I had purchased a brand new drone and I traveled overseas, none of the batteries are working I am in Ecuador at the moment,  and there is no place to go here and get help.
2020-8-29
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I did charge my 3 batts im charging hub and got the experience that the hub let cicling the voltage from battery to battery. If the first is fully charged then it switch to the next one. It´s charging sequencially not simultanous.
The first charge was longer than expected from the P3S but without any issue. May be his charger has not the required voltage or stream power.(anyting inside is broken????)
2020-8-30
Use props
Ahmet Erdilek Fotografcılık
New

Turkey

#DJI Mavic pro battery is not loading #repair look at this video from youtube,

HOBBY CHANEL
1.22K subscribers
BATTERY VOLTAJ -11.2V NOT CHARGER-11.8V CHARGERyoutube/watch?v=QzBpWS8jt5s&feature=youtu.be

2020-10-24
Use props
Ahmet Erdilek Fotografcılık
New

Turkey

youtube/watch?v=QzBpWS8jt5s&feature=youtu.be
2020-10-24
Use props
djiuser_Sgkk9aWN1isc
New

Australia

All 3 of my new batteries won’t charge one lights up with one green flashing light and the other 2 do not light up at all
2021-3-10
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have it on a charging hub? If yes then look for the post #9  and post #22. Try it first with out thhe hub battery after battery and look what happens. The hub charges the batteries not simultanous,charges the batteries in sequence 1-2-3 that means it charges the battery 1 and then 2 and then 3
2021-3-10
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Perhaps it’s in hibernation mode
2021-3-10
Use props
MickoMavic
New
Australia

needmog Posted at 2020-5-8 19:12
I have the same problem. I unpacked a brand new Mavic Pro with three batteries. Not one of them would take a charge. I've tried all the different methods of bringing them back to life. I'm not getting any support from the dealer or from DJI. I bought the drone for a trip, which got cancelled, so I had the unopened package sitting around for over 6 months. I was never told that these batteries needed special care when i bouth the unit. Now I'm told that the warranty is 6 months, even though the batteries were never used.
Very disappointing.

I have a similar problem. I had no idea that if the batteries fully discharge that they die. I packed my Magic Pro away for about 12 months while I worked o/s and had no idea I needed to periodically top the battery. I thought they were intelligent batteries. I live in Australia and I can’t even buy replacement batteries. I have been on the hunt for a week and the only option are Chinese knock offs at $120 a pop.   No OEM DJI batteries in the country. Went to the authorised DJI dealer and they don’t have any old  stock. I mean the drone is 4 years old! The only option they offered was an upgrade to Mavic 2.  I mean get real.  Very disappointing.
2021-3-12
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10310322 ft
Canada

had the same problem when I got mine 4 years ago,  the hub that connects to the charger, wrap a small piece of tin foil arout the male that goes in to the charger and see if that works,  that's all that was wrong with mi9ne and it's been working good ever since
2021-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules