Loss of Connection....Loss of Drone
6071 6 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2994930f
lvl.2

Canada

4 months old..... 250 flights...... never any issues. 2 minute flight on the weekend and lost my air in the water. Flew extensively over water while in Kaui for 3 months. Have submitted the log and video to DJI. They confirmed all was well....18 sats locked on.... home point recorded with precision take off. Went up 30 m, then 200 m horizontally over water.... took first video, then a 2nd.... lost my connection and never saw the air again. I have it configured to Return to home if signal is lost. It did not. DJI concluded it was fine until the log ended and could not determine anything further. Duh!!!

Extremely annoyed. DJI is offering a mere 30% off the cost of just the drone for approx $530 Cdn dollars.

What do you think?

2019-4-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You could post your log here but I’m not sure it will prove anything, but a second opinion might help .
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jay, sorry to read the frustrations. I managed to open up the case number using your Forum account. I will formally forward, ask and seek assistance with the designated team to double check what we might possibly help you with. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-4-24
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Don't give up yet!
2019-4-24
Use props
djiuser_LwYfPfQ2rRH9
New

India

I managed to open up the case number using your Forum account. I will formally forward, ask and seek assistance with the designated team to double check what we might possibly help you with.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_LwYfPfQ2rRH9 Posted at 7-23 02:38
I managed to open up the case number using your Forum account. I will formally forward, ask and seek assistance with the designated team to double check what we might possibly help you with.

Hi, the case has been closed and we've provided the replacement for his aircraft. Thank you.
2019-8-6
Use props
izinthengit
New
Turkey

My old mavic pro which is sleeping in the Norwegian sea acted totally the same reactions!!! I wrote DJI and posted my log to them but they did not do anything... I am still angry to them but apart from anger, nothing to do more.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules