Can't Confirm DJI Care Refresh is activated
2077 3 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJAurand
lvl.1
United States

I bought the DJI Care Refresh when I bought my refurbished Mavic Air from t DJI.com

I haven't been able to do flying much but will be flying much more soon, so I wanted to make sure my DJI Care Refresh was set up

The idea of an $800 piece of equipment flying around at 200 feet is still a little unnerving to me ;)

I couldn't confirm the Care Refresh was activated, so I contacted Technical Support through the DJI Go App and he said the DJI Care Refresh was already set up and linked to my Mavic Air

He gave me the Care Refresh account number, but I can't confirm the Remaing Balance of my warranty on the DHI.com page.

If I put in the Drones serial numner, it says there is no Care Refresh set up with my Mavic Air

If I enter the Care Refresh account number the page says there is no such Refresh Air agreement/not valid

I've tried replace the zeros with the letter "O" and the number "1" with the letter "I" and the Care Refresh page says its not a valid number

I went into the Online Repair Request and it looked like it was going to let me use Care Refresh and request a replacement Drone, but I backed out because my Mavic Air is fine and not in need of repaire.

Is this inconsistancy between Technical Support and the website normal?

2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DJAurand, we manage to get your serial number based on the email address link on your Forum account, upon checking the system, DJI Care Refresh is valid, you may input the wrong serial number. I will PM you the correct serial number you may double check again, thank you.
2019-4-25
Use props
DJAurand
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-25 18:29
Hi DJAurand, we manage to get your serial number based on the email address link on your Forum account, upon checking the system, DJI Care Refresh is valid, you may input the wrong serial number. I will PM you the correct serial number you may double check again, thank you.

Looking forward to your PM
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJAurand Posted at 4-25 19:51
Looking forward to your PM

I have already sent you PM, please click 'Personal Message' under my Avatar and check, thanks. GTScreenshot_20190426_122809.png
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules