Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
So sad I can't fly because an UI issue
836 3 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

I recently bough a Samsung S10, downloaded the DJI GO app I was ready to fly, but sadly I figured out that the interface is not optimised for full screed devices. The result? left buttons are completely blocked by the handle of the RC so I can't precisely take off, enable fly modes or APAS. I already reported the issue to the DJI Support section on DJI GO one month ago but nothing happened. Please DJI fix this as soon as possible
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day TwentyThrill. We do apologize for the inconvenience. As of the moment that is the design of the Remote Controller of the Mavic Air. The best thing that I can do is to forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said Remote Controller. Thank you for your kind and understanding have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-25
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 16:17
Hi, good day TwentyThrill. We do apologize for the inconvenience. As of the moment that is the design of the Remote Controller of the Mavic Air. The best thing that I can do is to forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said Remote Controller. Thank you for your kind and understanding have a safe and happy flying always!

I apologise for being unclean in my explanation, but I'm not complaining about the remote controller, I'm complaining about the DJI GO 4 app. It literally cost anything to the developers to move little bit to the left the buttons: Auto Take off - Fligh Modes - RTH - APAS according to make them tappable also for the devices which have a full screen ratio (as like Samsung S10)
2019-4-25
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 16:17
Unfortunately I don't have the RC here with me so I can't show the issue, but the thing is that those in-screen buttons are too close to the edge of the phone and charging port, resulting the handle of the RC to fully cover them and being unaccessible to my fingers. The solution may be move those in-screen buttons little bit further, as a web developer I can say this fix can take 20seconds to a DJI developer. Full screen-to-body ratio smartphones are spreading in the word since the come out of the iPhone X and I trust DJI is a modern and advanced company, fixing this shouldn't take so long.
20190426_114718.jpg
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules