Having a variety of issues with Assist install and/or use
553 1 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Second Officer
United States

A few different issues.   Mavic 2 Zoom

I have a win7 computer and had no problems with the 2.0.7 version.  I used it about a two days ago and updated the Drone.  It also found the SC but no upgrade was needed.

I installed 2.0.8 today on the Win7 computer.  It will not find either the SC or the drone.  Also, if you look at the attached file (I have to remember to attach it), in the lower right corner is shows Verion "V" and no number.   I UNinstalled and REinstalled - still does not work.  Also if I try logging in, I do not get the obscured Verification code.  So I can't complete that screen.  There is no "box" or hint of letters showing.

Second issue:  Installed 2.0.8 on my win10 Surface Book.  There the SC was recognized and updated although it did take a while.  BUT that version does not recognize the Zoom.  It is connected but it never shows up.  I tried connecting and reconnecting a few times.  I closed and reopened Assist but that did not help.

Any ideas?  I would really like to get it working properly so that I won't have any future issues when trying to upgrade either the Smart Controller or the Zoom.

assist.jpg
2019-4-25
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks again for all the messages. really helpful.. cheers.
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules