1822 5 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really enjoying using my OSMO Pocket, but it would be even better with the following additional capabilities.

1.  Gimbal lock. It would be useful in some scenarios to have a gimbal lock out mode e.g. lock on all axis not just tilt.

2. Active Track in Timelaspe/Motionlapse e.g. to produce a real Hyperlapse Video.

3. The option the reduce the minimum interval between shots in timelapse/hyperlapse e.g. 0.5 second as well as adding a continuous option for interval when setting Auto exposure over manual.

4. Motion Paths in Video. It would be useful to pop the OP on a tripod and pre programme a motion path over a period of time/duration whilst recording normal video. E.g. run a pan left to right at a constant speed for a 30 second 4k60 shot (manual or auto exp)

That's all I can think of for the moment I guess more.will come but that because the OP is a great device with even more potential that can be opened up.

2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Andy Uk. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. Let me please forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-26
Use props
djiuser_PIOyKbTqXIjm
New
United States

Id like to add that id like to see  a mode where i can shoot a video and be able to capture pictures at the same time
  I use my osmo for family events and usually just do videos all through out.  I wish it could do what my phone can, which is snap photos while taking a video.  Right now i have to stop videos to snap photos, doesnt work well in my case, too much fiddling, moment lost.
2019-5-10
Use props
fans7116f6b8
New

South Africa

Hi there. I definitely agree with those comments! I would also like to see the ability to operate the camera in portrait and landscape mode while holding the device upright using a click on a button or through the app...
I would also like to see the ability to use hyperlapse function in portrait mode for insta-stories...
2019-6-24
Use props
reuvenbrenner
lvl.2

I was happy to see that the file name number will not be reset and continue to rise until 9999 and then reset
2019-10-14
Use props
giganteyyc
New
Canada

Agreed! Osmo pocket rocks, but any update on these features?
1) Portrait /  landscape mode on button tap would be awesome
2) Also, a video pan from designated start / end point for a duration (like timelapse mode, but for regular video / slo mo) would be the bomb. Any word on these features? Otherwise, love the Osmo Pocket
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules