1168 11 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abawbagboarding
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29295 ft
United Kingdom

Hi folks ,
I was wonder if anyone has had the same issue . My drone cut out in active track mode and dropped .
I've sent it in for repair but I've been hit with a bill for £150 .
There was nothing I could do the spark was following me fine made a strange noise and fell .
I can't work out why this would not be covered by warranty
In the report it said no water damage but it landed in water as the tide was going out are they quite water resistant.

I upgraded my phone is there anyway to get the files from the cashe the video was in but I can't find it in the app now

Any help would be great I've been through 3 drones that have active track features including the airdog and they were all terrible the spark was awesome in active track kept up got some amazing shots I'm lost without it ha ha
IMG_20190412_160731.jpg
2019-4-26
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

flightlog?
follow this and post the link:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When did you buy the drone and activate it?
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi abawbagboarding, we are so sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, I see you didn't apply the data analysis, the quotation was sent to you directly after the damage assessment. No worries, we will help apply the data analysis and double verify if the warranty service can be provided.
2019-4-26
Use props
abawbagboarding
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 4-26 03:10
When did you buy the drone and activate it?

2nd of December 2018
2019-4-27
Use props
abawbagboarding
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-26 03:26
Hi abawbagboarding, we are so sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, I see you didn't apply the data analysis, the quotation was sent to you directly after the damage assessment. No worries, we will help apply the data analysis and double verify if the warranty service can be provided.

I've just had a look following the instructions .
I've seen the map it looks on the map if the drone landed on the path . But it hit the box about a foot higher than the fence and bounced back the way . The blue pin in the picture is where it was retrieve from .
Thanks for having a look
2019-4-27
Use props
abawbagboarding
lvl.1
United Kingdom

abawbagboarding Posted at 4-27 07:22
I've seen the map it looks on the map if the drone landed on the path . But it hit the box about a foot higher than the fence and bounced back the way . The blue pin in the picture is where it was retrieve from .
Thanks for having a look

Screenshot_20190427-161917.jpg
2019-4-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - so you'll be fully covered by the 12 month warranty - good luck
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

abawbagboarding Posted at 4-27 07:22
I've seen the map it looks on the map if the drone landed on the path . But it hit the box about a foot higher than the fence and bounced back the way . The blue pin in the picture is where it was retrieve from .
Thanks for having a look

Thanks for your clarification, the data analysis will be applied, it may get delayed because of the weekend, our support team will contact you if more data needed, thanks for your patience.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi abawbagboarding, the data analysis has been done and it turns out to be a warranty service, our repair center will get it addressed as soon as possible, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2019-4-29
Use props
abawbagboarding
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 19:02
Hi abawbagboarding, the data analysis has been done and it turns out to be a warranty service, our repair center will get it addressed as soon as possible, hope you will get the drone back soon.

Awesome got the email . Thanks so much for your help
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

abawbagboarding Posted at 4-30 07:54
Awesome got the email . Thanks so much for your help

You're welcome. If there is anything else I can help, please feel free to contact me, I am glad to help.
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules