Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hello DJI forum admins,

Just now realized that forum is showing my profile incorrectly under my name when I post there is now "France" instead of "Slovakia" even I have Slovakia set in store profile. Could you please check what happened?

Thanks.

David

2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi David, the location under the Avatar is based on the network IP address, could you please try another network to see if it will get updated, if there is no luck, please let me know, thank you.
2019-4-26
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi Mindy, I'm still using the same provider as before - Orange Slovakia and there was everytime Slovakia so do not understand that now why there is France. How are you checking from which country IP is? Maybe is system comparing it to some incorrect list?
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DH_Pilot Posted at 4-26 04:18
Hi Mindy, I'm still using the same provider as before - Orange Slovakia and there was everytime Slovakia so do not understand that now why there is France. How are you checking from which country IP is? Maybe is system comparing it to some incorrect list?

David, the location under your Avatar has been updated, please check and keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2019-4-27
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 22:29
David, the location under your Avatar has been updated, please check and keep us updated if there is any other issue.

Hi Mindy, I see it is shown correctly now. Thank you for help. David
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DH_Pilot Posted at 4-27 23:28
Hi Mindy, I see it is shown correctly now. Thank you for help. David

You are welcome, enjoy flying.
2019-4-28
Use props