#WEEKLYTOPIC What you will do if somebody says this to you
123Next >
11621 85 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Replies reward 785 Points Reply to this post for a chance to win 5 Points! Each person is 1 times(Probability of winning 90%)
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Jacob Williams Posted at 4-27 21:06
I wouldn't let anyone fly my baby.

Hahahaha, I love my baby drones too!
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

PS013 Posted at 4-28 13:05
Can you  fly it ?

Sure you can ! but - please - don't crash it   ( Thanks DJI for the beginner mode! )

Well, glad you like the beginner mode! It truly helped people.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

jacksonnai Posted at 4-28 18:37
Well it depend on the people that you are dealing with, a child, an adult, friend or a crazy guy.
And what you are flying for, just flying freely/casually or flying commercially/shooting some video or pictures
If I'm flying commercially/shooting some video or pictures and someone come a ask question about the drone, I would just say "Just a minute, I can't talk while flying, I'm focusing on my work." And mostly people will choose to leave but if they still standing there watching you, I will talk with him/her and answer his/her questions after I done my work

Hahaha, I am keeping the price in secret to my family too.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

J AV10 Posted at 4-29 12:56
They ask "What is it?" I say "It's a drone! It's a DJI Mavic Air." If they wanna know more, I am happy to answer their questions. If they ask, "Can I fly?" I will take it up a couple hundred feet, give em the remote after a short demonstration, and let em fly it!

You are very nice!
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

VigilanteDrones Posted at 4-29 13:04
I will say yes after teaching them how it works and supervising it while they fly.

You are so kind.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

RotorLogic Posted at 5-1 09:56
Wow!  Great Question!  Thank you to all for sharing!

Depends on who is asking.

That's cool!
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 5-1 12:32
Nice one (as always).

I'm not sure what I would do.

Yep, I will never let others fly my drones near the sea or river.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

o_laparoto Posted at 5-2 02:12
Let me just first state that I think this weekly topic initiative is pretty cool.

Now to answer the questions:

Hahaha, you are very nice! It always follows up with many questions after the question "What is it?".
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi folks, this event will end at 17:00, 8th May (UTC+8).
So hurry up! Share your opinions in this thread.
2019-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 5-7 04:18
Nice one hahaha. Sure you can fly my drone, before it, sit down and read the manual for an hour.

I have actually said that before LOL
2019-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Panda Posted at 5-7 04:29
Yep, I will never let others fly my drones near the sea or river.

I totally understand us
2019-5-7
Use props
LaoTrav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 805974 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Replies reward +5 Points

I'll say him or her:

I consider my Drone a partner, my baby and also a big part of my company.

Would you let me touch your partner?
Can I play with your baby throwing him up in the air just a few meters? let's say... just 20, no worries, I'll catch him.
Can I take control of your business without knowing anything about it?
No?
Then, you already know the answer.
2019-5-7
Use props
djiuser_jyHIrPK7H5KR
lvl.3
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

TakeFlite Posted at 5-4 17:19
Love the idea of calling it a multi rotor, definitely would confuse them even more that's for sure
Haha, thanks ;)
2019-5-7
Use props
Hillsdale.
lvl.2
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

No! I'm a professional stalker and my ex girlfriend is over there somewhere so please don't  call the cops!
2019-5-8
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Thank you
2019-5-9
Use props
Zero Effs
Second Officer

United States

I've had people offer to pay me for aerial surveillance and reconnaissance over their house throughout the day to determine if their spouse is cheating or to follow their spouse's car whenever they leave their house.  I just tell them that I am already under contract for conducting surveillance on someone else in that home. They leave without saying a word or asking if I was joking which I really am.

I've also had people ask me to attach their cell phone or camcorder to my drone and I tell them that if I do that then I will have complete access to all of their pictures and videos. Again, they leave without saying another word and again I am joking but nobody asks if it's only a joke.

Of course I realize this topic has expired but I didn't read about people like those I run into.

If only people had a better sense of humor right?
2019-5-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

DJI Panda Posted at 5-7 04:24
Hahaha, I am keeping the price in secret to my family too.

Ya that's true
2019-5-12
Use props
andycarter
New

United Kingdom

EMMA LEASING COMPANY LIMITED provides a full financial planning service to both the commercial and domestic markets. At EMMA LEASING COMPANY LTD we believe that financial planning is about two things: creating wealth and protecting wealth. These two objectives are at the heart of everything we do. And, as a member of EMMA LEASING LTD, we give you a small-company service but with a large-company set up – the best of both worlds. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.   Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as dealings are done bank to bank immediately after DOA is countersigned keeping you our client guaranteed of safety 100%.   Leasing Price : 4%+2%  Buying Price: 32%+2%  Contact us for more details on our terms and procedure of transaction.  ANDREW ROBERT CARTER  email: acarterrobertandrew9@gmail.com  skype: acarterrobertandrew9@gmail.com  Tel contact: +447031968934
2019-5-13
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

Of course I would let anyone "Fly" my M2P! I would merely hand them my second controller which I have never synced to my craft and give them explicit instructions on what to do and mimic those commands on my primary controller. I'm not stupid though, I would make sure the controller is on a strong short leash to make sure they cannot run off with it. I don't have my Part 107 yet so I don't think I can monetize this yet by charging per flight and flight time.

I would love to try this theory out so DJI? I can accept delivery of my free controller Thursday, May 23 between 1 and 1:30 PM PDT. I think this would be a very valuable public education program and I would be proud to assist!
2019-5-15
Use props
Bakeneko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2425 ft
United Kingdom

Replies reward +5 Points

fans798819e8 Posted at 4-26 20:11
Random Kid- "Hey, can I fly your drone?"

Yep, had that.
2019-5-26
Use props
AirWolfe
lvl.1

United States

Replies reward +5 Points

For me I don't think I would hand it over because that drone is linked to me and should anything go wrong...I'm the one on the hook.  But I would tell them all about drones, show them what it can do and get them pumped up so go buy their own.  
2019-5-27
Use props
djiuser_XKHIrPIBTC5g
New

United States

Replies reward +5 Points

I will explain what it is, but since I don’t like it when outsiders touch my things, I wouldn’t allow anyone to fly my drones
2019-5-28
Use props
djiuser_XKHIrPIBTC5g
New

United States

I will explain what it is, but since I don’t like it when outsiders touch my things, I wouldn’t allow anyone to fly my drones
2019-5-28
Use props
andrewgquirk
lvl.1

United States

If someone asks me what it is I will politely answer them and tell them what it is... If they ask to fly it, that is another story. Im sorry, there aint no way I'm letting someone else touch something that is more expensive than a yacht.
2019-5-30
Use props
andrewgquirk
lvl.1

United States

If someone asks me what it is I will politely answer them and tell them what it is... If they ask to fly it, that is another story. Im sorry, there aint no way I'm letting someone else touch something that is more expensive than a yacht.
2019-5-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

"can I fly your drones?"
Sure if you can get in cockpit.

or asks "What is it?"
Not sure, it keeps beeping take me to your leader.

2019-7-6
Use props
djiuser_iQTD7Cix1hP3
New

Bangladesh

Replies reward +5 Points

I can fly your drone
2019-7-18
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

Replies reward +5 Points

Congrats to the winners!
2019-7-23
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

People asking if my phantom can do a flip like their toy drone can
2019-8-18
Use props
Taxflax
New

Sweden

Replies reward +5 Points

I wouldn't let even my friends fly it yet when Im not confident enough myself...
2019-8-30
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

I just say no
2019-8-30
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

o_laparoto Posted at 5-2 02:12
Let me just first state that I think this weekly topic initiative is pretty cool.

Now to answer the questions:

Nice list of questions that are extremely accurate
2019-8-30
Use props
o_laparoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Miro Perez Posted at 8-30 16:10
Nice list of questions that are extremely accurate

Thanks Miro Perez ;)
2019-9-1
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

o_laparoto Posted at 9-1 09:00
Thanks Miro Perez ;)

No Problem thanks for sharing
2019-9-1
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

Replies reward +5 Points

i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit for sale
2019-9-4
Use props
EmpireMrkt
New

Replies reward +5 Points

How to login deep web market Empire Market? Empire Market mirrors!
Empire Market is fresh, new and expanding for the hights of dark web marketplaces on the tor network.
It has almoust all of it's majormain features from now Alphabay. And calls itself a replacement of it.
The legitimacy of It's URLs can be confirmable by using the dark web market’s own link-verifier page http://empiremarket-url.com/.
If onion mirror links out of work, here is the onion mirrors where you can find alternative deep web marketplace mirrors http://empiremarket-url.com/
2019-9-11
Use props
djiuser_Di5vG2JIa16M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50220 ft

Replies reward +5 Points

Im proud to talk to anyone on the DJI product.lm the proud owner of a Spark  .which continues to amaze me with its thecnoligy. For saftey reason l would only let close associates or family fly my Spark.and even that would be under close supvision.its not a toy.
2019-9-12
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Replies reward +5 Points

Yes. I was filming a sunrise and a couple came by and asked me "What do you see?"; "How far can it go?"; "How much was it?". It was nice of them but was not the right time for me
2019-11-9
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

And no, I will not let anyone fly my M2P. They can fly the Tello
2019-11-9
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4