6263 33 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wael Mahmoud G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14524 ft

Egypt

Team ,
My mavic pro was working fine until yesterday , after I update the firmare using the DJI 4 App the drone lost connection with the RC remote , and even wifi not working , I tried to bind no success , I tried to update the firmware using the DJI asistant 2 , no success  , because it is not see in the DJI assistant , red light beside the SD card is flashing red every 2 seconds , and Gimbal working fine during startup and MAvic pro is beebing , remote controller is working fine , checked through the DJI asistant ,
What I need is a way to connect the remote or update the Drone with firmware , any idea , this issue completly changed my mode.!
regards
Wael

2019-4-26
Use props
Wael Mahmoud G
lvl.1

Egypt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S5QGFivtsaH3F-3SqJEmUTbKGyunhfWh/view?usp=sharing
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps the SD card is the fault - have you tried changing it?
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

Exactly the same issue! Worked before update, today I made it; after update it lost linking between FC and RC, I restored linking as described, but on the second run (just few minutes after that) - FC is not responding. Can't connect to PC as it's constantly loses connection (Permanent USB connection/disconnection sounds).
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 03:44

It's not SD card issue, it's not USB cable issue. It's not related to OS or USB ports also!
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:17
It's not SD card issue, it's not USB cable issue. It's not related to OS or USB ports also!

I only asked about the SD card and errors tend to be unique to each drone so I'll await the OP's response thanks as my question was actually to him...
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 03:44

Also when I turn FC off - the 4th LED on battery (nearest to button) blinks slowly several times until all lights are down. There were no such behavior before issue. What does that mean?
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:25
Also when I turn FC off - the 4th LED on battery (nearest to button) blinks slowly several times until all lights are down. There were no such behavior before issue. What does that mean?

That does sound like a major glitch in the FW. Can you do a factory reset in Assistant 2 or roll back the firmware to the previous version. Take out the SD card too before doing it.
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 05:19
I only asked about the SD card and errors tend to be unique to each drone so I'll await the OP's response thanks as my question was actually to him...

It's not unique, I'm having exactly the same issue with same blinking orange-red linking indicator.
And it's obviously not SD card, dron has to connect to PC via USB with or without the SD card.

And yes, I checked different SDs, both working. Checked different cables. They working too.
And how it could be damaged if it was all right and after 5 minutes on next launch it failed? No take off, no drops, no switching to WiFi!
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 05:27
That does sound like a major glitch in the FW. Can you do a factory reset in Assistant 2 or roll back the firmware to the previous version. Take out the SD card too before doing it.

Have you read the issue? It's not connecting to PC.
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:33
It's not unique, I'm having exactly the same issue with same blinking orange-red linking indicator.
And it's obviously not SD card, dron has to connect to PC via USB with or without the SD card.

Have you done what I referred to in post 11?
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:35
Have you read the issue? It's not connecting to PC.

So after upgrading the FW using the GO4 app the drone is now disconnected from the remote controller and will not link despite trying to link it. The drone will not connect to Assistant 2 but the remote will and is working fine according to the OP? Try connecting just the remote to Assistant 2 and downgrade the FW on that and see if it links back to the drone. Otherwise, it seems the FW has corrupted the whole system and you'll need DJI support
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 05:35
Have you done what I referred to in post 11?

Yes, I did eject SD card and tried to connect. No difference.
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 05:44
So after upgrading the FW using the GO4 app the drone is now disconnected from the remote controller and will not link despite trying to link it. The drone will not connect to Assistant 2 but the remote will and is working fine according to the OP? Try connecting just the remote to Assistant 2 and downgrade the FW on that and see if it links back to the drone. Otherwise, it seems the FW has corrupted the whole system and you'll need DJI support

Both FC and RC having v01.04.0500. This is for RC

I don't think that downgrading could help because the FC stuck at the loading stage.
And FC and RC were linked together with v01.04.0500. Then I restarted DJI Go 4 app (with FC and RC off/on) in few minutes - and voila! Not working anymore.
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 05:44
it seems the FW has corrupted the whole system and you'll need DJI support

What should I do then?
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 06:04
What should I do then?

https://www.dji.com/uk/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-4-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:56
Both FC and RC having v01.04.0500. This is for RC [view_image]

I don't think that downgrading could help because the FC stuck at the loading stage.

If that's what is shown for RC then it needs to be upgraded to V01.04.0500 otherwise it would say 'current' in red, and 'refresh' as opposed to upgrade.

Annotation 2019-04-26 151431 - Copy.png
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 4-26 06:13
If that's what is shown for RC then it needs to be upgraded to V01.04.0500 otherwise it would say 'current' in red, and 'refresh' as opposed to upgrade.

Good point mate - seems the FW did not update to the RC but did to the AC and that is why it is not linking. Strange why that's happened as they both should upgrade together using the app. There is clearly a problem but if he upgrades the RC now it may just work!
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

Aardvark Posted at 4-26 06:13

It says RC has 01.04.0500.  I did upgrade it.
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 06:25
Good point mate - seems the FW did not update to the RC but did to the AC and that is why it is not linking. Strange why that's happened as they both should upgrade together using the app. There is clearly a problem but if he upgrades the RC now it may just work!

Have you read that "dron does not connect to PC even"? It's making constant USB connection/disconnection sounds. No DJI Assistant can be used for it. It's not loading to the stage when it can be linked to RC. Why are you talking about firmware version of RC if it doesn't matter.
2019-4-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 06:35
It says RC has 01.04.0500.  I did upgrade it.

If it were updated it would say the same as my screenshot, that's what my radio controller shows and it is at v01.04.0500 and is working.
2019-4-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 05:56
Both FC and RC having v01.04.0500. This is for RC [view_image]

Note that it says 'current v01.04.0500-' , could the '-' indicate that the update has not fully completed, and that is why it is offering the update.

Note that when updating battery must be above 50% charged, best if it's fully charged when starting.
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 06:41
Have you read that "dron does not connect to PC even"? It's making constant USB connection/disconnection sounds. No DJI Assistant can be used for it. It's not loading to the stage when it can be linked to RC. Why are you talking about firmware version of RC if it doesn't matter.

Because you have tried to upgrade the FW using your phone and it is clearly not successful which is why you are here. You can not link your RC to the AC, you can not connect the AC to Assistant 2 but you can connect the RC. Having clearly done so it is apparent that the update on the RC was NOT completed as your screen print clearly shows that option is still there to upgrade and as Aardvark pointed out it should say refresh as it does in his screen print having already successfully upgraded the firmware on his Mavic proving that this is in fact not a universal problem. So, by using a process of elimination, it appears that the FW on your drone MAY have upgraded but the RC has not and this MAY just explain why you can not link the RC and AC together as they may have inconsistent firmware. So the advice is to upgrade the FW on the RC and once complete try to relink to the drone. If that fails then you have already been given the link to DJI support.
2019-4-26
Use props
Wael Mahmoud G
lvl.1

Egypt

A J Posted at 4-26 05:27

I can't  , pc not seeing the drone, tried with several pcs already
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wael Mahmoud G Posted at 4-26 15:11
I can't  , pc not seeing the drone, tried with several pcs already

Have you read the above posts? Try following the advice already given.
2019-4-26
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

A J Posted at 4-26 06:53
Because you have tried to upgrade the FW using your phone and it is clearly not successful which is why you are here.

Where have you get it? I didn't do upgrade from the phone.
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 23:52

The OP did - and you said you had the exact same issues. You can thank us for helping you later I guess.
2019-4-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 4-26 23:52

In post 15 above what happens when you click on 'Update' ?

DJI Assistant 2 should then update RC fully, and that may resolve your problem. You may need to relink RC & Aircraft as well.
2019-4-27
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

Aardvark Posted at 4-27 05:16
You may need to relink RC & Aircraft as well.

How?) The aircraft doesn't connect to anything. The linking indicator flashing red light slowly. No matter what firmware version installed on RC. That "minus" seems to be a glitch, on the next day Assistant showed no "minus".
2019-5-9
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 5-9 23:51
How?) The aircraft doesn't connect to anything. The linking indicator flashing red light slowly. No matter what firmware version installed on RC. That "minus" seems to be a glitch, on the next day Assistant showed no "minus".

Do you still see 'upgrade' in DJI Assistant 2 (as in post 15), if so then what happens when you click on upgrade, does it then attempt to update the RC ?

Check that you are using the Mavic Pro version of DJI Assistant 2 as well, that may have some bearing.

Assistant 2 V1.2.5 can be downloaded from Here

2019-5-10
Use props
KnightRiderX
lvl.1
Russia

To everyone who has similar issue:

It can't be fixed with any advice given here until this post.
The "advisors" doesn't really reading the messages. And it seems they are thinking that everyone is stupid and has no knowledge of electronic devices and computers.

Here is a kind of solution:

You have two options:
- power on/off dron and remote controller as much times as you need for them to finally restore linking. Maybe wait until next day. It seems FC has some reset functionality inside and it launches by itself.
or
- send dron to DJI.

I ended up with the first option as the dron started connecting to RC and PC just on the next day, without any actions performed to FC or RC. But several days after dron was "broken" again with the same issue but this time it happened during USB connection attempt. Then 15 attempts to restore linking to RC (turn on/off dron and remote, angry look and strong words) finally resolved the issue. I rolled back to v.03 but I'm really disappointed both in the DJI support and their products. Their devices has a very high level of complexity for such simple actions as USB connection, firmware update and device tuning.
2019-5-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KnightRiderX Posted at 5-18 09:27

How did you roll back to V.03 ?

2019-5-18
Use props
AMZN_Adanorth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3272054 ft
South Africa

KnightRiderX Posted at 2019-4-26 05:25
Also when I turn FC off - the 4th LED on battery (nearest to button) blinks slowly several times until all lights are down. There were no such behavior before issue. What does that mean?

Happened now to me....
2022-1-18
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

KnightRiderX Posted at 2019-5-18 09:27

I hate to be "That Guy", but this advice doesn't work for me.
I have 2 Mavic Pro's with this issue, this didn't help at all. I would LOVE to see if some one has an "ACTUAL FIX" for this!
2022-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules