Transferring files from internal memory to MicroSD card?
10740 2 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have to say I am confused by all the options regarding internal/external memory, caches etc. but wanted to know simply how to copy off any files on the Smart Controller internal memory onto the external MicroSD Card so I can delete anything on internal memory and keep it clean for emergency use in the event I forget/lose the external MicroSD Card?

Is there a Dummys Guide to copying/moving any and all files from internal to external memory please?

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-4-26
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

There are probably a few options.  One would be to connect via usb cable to computer and use the File Explorer (win/mac) to navigate to internal memory and copy/move/delete files to the sd-card.  

Another method would be to use the Smart Controller's File Manager.  Again, navigate to the internal memory and folder by folder copy/move stuff to the sd-card.  Can be a bit convoluted as you have to Select multiple files for the copy/move operation and then navigate again to the sd-card and a folder on it, and then complete the copy operation (usually by "selecting" the current folder).  Then navigate back to the internal, again select files, etc, etc.

More detail?
2019-4-26
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info ff22...I'll give your suggestions a go when I get some time.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules