Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best setting for continue focus
1490 2 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmaff06
lvl.1
United States

What settings are yall using for keeping the frame in focus and not having the camera search for focus continuingly. I have an issue while filming where the camera just constantly goes out of focus and searches for focus.
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Dmaff06. Thanks for reaching out. There are 2 types of Focus in the Osmo Pocket:

AFS: Single Autofocus. Users need to tap the screen to focus. It is suitable for manually changing focus from a distant object to a close object and vice versa.
AFC: Continuous Autofocus. When shooting a distant object or a close object, the camera will automatically focus.

The minimum focus distance of while you are in a photo mode is 10cm while in the video mode is 20cm. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our valued DJI members and customers about the focus. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-4-26
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hi. AFS for photos or difficult lighting compositions with video, and AFC for video.

That noted, I've regularly had issues with focus pulsing when videoing using AFC, and images generated with my Pocket are blurred to the right side. The unit is now with a DJI Service Centre being inspected under warranty. My experience so far with the Pocket is not as glorious as many others.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules