1950 6 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is it possible to transfer an document in PDF file (i.e. FAA certificate) to CS and display on request? If so, how?
2019-4-26
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

I don't know if you can get a PDF viewer to run on the CS....
But you can do an image capture and save as a jpg image!
To transfer it on to your CS, use the a micro SD card!!!
2019-4-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

sclelectronics Posted at 4-27 09:49
I don't know if you can get a PDF viewer to run on the CS....
But you can do an image capture and save as a jpg image!
To transfer it on to your CS, use the a micro SD card!!!

Accordingly to other sources there's a PDF viewer build in CS, but I didn't had a chance to confirm that yet. But indeed, JPG may be a viable option, thank you for the tip!
2019-4-27
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

You do not need any special software to open PDF files on the CrystalSky. You just tap on the PDF file and it'll open and display... I literally just downloaded the Mavic 2 Manual and it displayed by just tapping the PDF file.
2019-4-27
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 4-27 10:33
Accordingly to other sources there's a PDF viewer build in CS, but I didn't had a chance to confirm that yet. But indeed, JPG may be a viable option, thank you for the tip!

Wow, you still can learn a little every now and then.....
Just transferred the pdf of the new Mavic 2 manual.... It opens in the Explorer no problem

2019-4-27
Use props
jakardon
New

United States

Of course, you can go to different formats. Most neutral CAD formats are also supported: DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP, SAT, JT, STL, VRML. You do not need to install any software. All pdf to Dxf conversions take place in the cloud and do not use your computer's resources. You can choose any format https://pdf-to-dxf.com/blog/how-to-draw-a-line-in-pdf-guide/ that you need to work further in the corresponding program. The PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images, and is designed to ensure the creation and transfer of print-ready products.
2021-7-22
Use props
ferahunt
lvl.1

United States

PDF documents can be transferred over the network as HTML documents or single documents containing all data and headers from all files specified in the request. I'll present my method below, but you can try to find another one here https://textsniper.app/blog/easy ... otected-pdf-to-text. To do this, you need to specify in your browser settings the HTML display mode that corresponds to the document format you have chosen. Then in that tab, change the PDF settings and check the "Show PDF Format" checkbox (or similar). After that, the document will be transferred in PDF format.
2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules