Sign on Polarized ND Filters
853 3 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Hi guys,
I wonder what is the meanning of the white sign found on the polarized ND Filters.
Does it is like a "0-ZERO" point where the filter is only ND filer and non-polarized?
Or does it mena that it is the polarization point?
How should I know when the filter is on "ND only" position and how should I know when it is on "Fully Polarized ND Filter"? It is just according to the picture on the screen  ?It is not so easy to see the pictures on a so small display, especially while I have to juddge if the image I got is polarized or not.
Thanks in advance!

IMG_20190427_084621.jpg
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HI, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide further details in regards to this query who mange to use the same filters. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-27
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Aligned mark means 0 degree rotation and no polarization.
Maximum polarization is 90 degree rotation of circular lense to either side however it is relative to the location of sun and cameras angle from it.
So you need to see the result and adjust it.
Also polarization does not have effect if you directly face the sun or 180 degree face away from it.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Tide Posted at 4-27 17:59
Aligned mark means 0 degree rotation and no polarization.
Maximum polarization is 90 degree rotation od circular lense to either side however it is relative to the location of sun and cameras angle from it.
So you need to see the result and adjust it.

Thank you for this detailed reply.
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules