771 4 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My brand new Mavic 2 Pro arrived yesterday. All went well with the first flights today. I bought the fly more combo so have three batteries. I flew the first two and came home to charge them. I then put the third battery into the aircraft for next flying time and the Mavic powered up with the battery off! No light was on the battery but it came on. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
2019-4-27
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Tried to turn off, remove the battery and put it again? Did the issue persist?
2019-4-27
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes it happened several times, even after turning the battery on and shutting it down. Each time I inserted the battery the drone powered on without the battery switched on. I have contacted DJI support.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify that this particular battery would provide power into our drone, however, there are no LED lights on the battery indicator? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a video showing this scenario for further help? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your understanding.

2019-4-27
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks DJI Tony, the drone switches on as soon as the battery is inserted. The battery light will then come on in the usual way by pressing once and then again for 2 seconds, even though the drone was already running. It came up with numerous esc errors. I have raised a request for a RMA return. It did this several times but is not doing it now. I do not trust the battery to fly it and risk crashing my new Mavic and would rather it is replaced.
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules