accelerator, sensor, system...all errors..drone doesn't fly
1457 5 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rosso ivoire
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

Hi,
I can't fly the drone, which I AM USING ON A SHOOT FOR WORK PURPOSES.

I used it last time one month ago without issue and left it in my cardboard as usual. Since I tried to use it couple of days, I have got plenty of error messages (please see the screenshots).

I already restored to factory setting, update the remote controller and reinstalled the DJI app, but nothing changes.

Any lead to fix this this would be hugely appreciated.
Many thanks

screenshot of app

screenshot of app

screenshot

screenshot
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the drone experience any incident? For additional information, we would recommend refreshing the firmware and re-calibrate the sensors of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. For additional information, please check if the sensor of the drone is dirt during the calibration and it's recommended to use a 14-inch or larger monitor screen. Kindly ensure that the resolution of the monitor is set into default mode. After using the DJI Assistant 2 application, you may re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone to see if that would help. However, if the scenario would be the same, we highly recommend sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation of the unit. You may refer to the links below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2 and reach our support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

www.dji.com/support

2019-4-27
Use props
rosso ivoire
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

DJI Tony Posted at 4-27 09:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the drone experience any incident? For additional information, we would recommend refreshing the firmware and re-calibrate the sensors of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. For additional information, please check if the sensor of the drone is dirt during the calibration and it's recommended to use a 14-inch or larger monitor screen. Kindly ensure that the resolution of the monitor is set into default mode. After using the DJI Assistant 2 application, you may re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone to see if that would help. However, if the scenario would be the same, we highly recommend sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation of the unit. You may refer to the links below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2 and reach our support.

Hi Tony,
many thanks and apologies for my slow reply. I thought I answered already but I didn't...

Basically, I tried to do calibration with DJI Assistant 2, but I get the "unable to detect calibration image" message and can't complete it (see screenshot 1).
Also, the update of the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 keeps failing at 100%.

Please note that I am using a Mac book Pro 15 inch, Retina Display, and I have already brought down the screen resolution to 1600x900 (I've seen that DJI assistant 2 calibration won't work with any higher resolution).

Thanks
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The sensor calibration aside the accelerometer and gyroscope is essentially the IMU - if that is showing errors you will definitely be better off returning the drone
2019-5-2
Use props
aabdubai01
New

India

I bought sensors, controllers and other parts onlineto build my own drone. But i was never built it. Sometimes sensors were not working, other times configuration issue. I wasted around $200.

2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rosso ivoire Posted at 5-2 02:29
Hi Tony,
many thanks and apologies for my slow reply. I thought I answered already but I didn't...

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We do appreciate giving us the update in regards to this situation, Unfortunately, we may need to send to the unit for further evaluation. If you wish to send the unit, you may reach our support using the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the warranty period of your unit and the outcome of the damage assessment. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules