Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Controller (RC) not able to connect
1161 1 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GiZmo112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Switzerland

Hi all

I am a brand new Mavic 2 Pro user and bought it together with the Fly More Bundle.
The first setup worked fine but since then I am not able to connect my iPhone Xs with the remote controller anymore, nor it's working with my MacBook.

The drone itself can be found with DJi Assitant 2 (for Mac), but the RC remains unfound. Tried with two different cables no success. Tried also with the USB port at the bottom as well as with the Micro USB port on the side.

Same applies by the way with my iPhone Xs and also another X, both USB ports (side and the one at the bottom) remain in a 'disconnected' status with the DJI App.

With my Mac and the DJI Assistant I was able to update to latest Firmware with the drone, but since I cannot connect the RC I assume there is a FW mismatch, even though the RC can connect to drone but while trying to connect all together with the app the app remains in the above mentioned 'disconnected' status.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
2019-4-27
Use props
GiZmo112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Switzerland

Wrong section actually.
Topic can be closed and/or deleted.

Apologize.
2019-5-5