Please add Mavic Pro controller to Flight Simulator
5450 14 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manoutwest
lvl.1
Canada

I’m surprised the Mavic Pro remote controller isn’t supported in the DJI Flight Simulator even though the Mavic Pro is available to fly in the simulator. Please add the Mavic Pro remote controller. Thank-you.
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest. As of the time being, Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, and Lightbridge 2.No worries, we will forward this to the designated department. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-29
Use props
Matt09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1096224 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 09:27
Hi, thanks for your interest. As of the time being, Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, and Lightbridge 2.No worries, we will forward this to the designated department. Thank you for understanding.

I've buyed the Mavic 2 pro with smart controller. Will the smart controller suported some time or do I need to buy an "Mobile" controler to use the simulator?
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Matt09 Posted at 4-30 05:15
I've buyed the Mavic 2 pro with smart controller. Will the smart controller suported some time or do I need to buy an "Mobile" controler to use the simulator?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our designated team hasn't been cascaded to us if the Smart controller would be supported for DJI Flight simulator in the future. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our related team. For further update, please visit our official website: www.dji.com. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-30
Use props
BlackDragon
lvl.3
Switzerland

Yes I agree. Hard to understand why the Mavic Pro Controller was not supported from the beginnin. Please add it asap.
2019-4-30
Use props
Manoutwest
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 13:35
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our designated team hasn't been cascaded to us if the Smart controller would be supported for DJI Flight simulator in the future. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our related team. For further update, please visit our official website: www.dji.com. Thank you for understanding.

Thank-you DJI Tony, I would like to clarify I would like the original Mavic Pro controller added, not the new Smart controller. I look forward to your continued support to those with older model drones.
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Manoutwest Posted at 5-2 09:28
Thank-you DJI Tony, I would like to clarify I would like the original Mavic Pro controller added, not the new Smart controller. I look forward to your continued support to those with older model drones.

Hi, thank you for the prompt reply. No worries, I've forwarded your concern into our related department for consideration. The Smart controller suggestion is for the other DJI Forum member's who added another suggestion posted on #3. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-5-5
Use props
Matt U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1096224 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 13:35

Thanks for adding. The smart controller is now supported in the new version of the Flight Simulator
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/simulator/20190528/DJI_Flight_Simulator_User_Manual_v1.2_EN.pdf
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Matt U Posted at 6-20 09:45
Thanks for adding. The smart controller is now supported in the new version of the Flight Simulator
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/simulator/20190528/DJI_Flight_Simulator_User_Manual_v1.2_EN.pdf

You're most welcome. Please feel free to use the DJI Flight simulator with the Smart Controller. Cheers!
2019-6-23
Use props
djiuser_bmGDVCg4OycH
New

Canada

Hi, has the Mavic Pro controller been added to the list to use on the simulator yet?
2020-9-4
Use props
djiuser_kygVvaNbDSDF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This is getting silly now, please add the MP1 controller for use with the simulator
2020-11-10
Use props
AgniesMT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2644108 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_kygVvaNbDSDF Posted at 2020-11-10 09:20
This is getting silly now, please add the MP1 controller for use with the simulator

Dear DJI Team, has this been done yet? I would like to use my MP1 controller with DJI simulator.
2021-1-5
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-4-29 09:27

what about the Mavic Pro?
2021-1-11
Use props
5ambald
lvl.1

Slovakia

Dear DJI Team,

seriously now ... please add the original Mavic Pro controller to the Flight Simulator. It's been almost two years since the first request in this strand and it's getting uncomfortable.

I understand that you aim to convince us to get the Smart Controller or to purchase a newer drone. But I, like many other pilots, like my droning experience the way it is and really don't have the money to buy another controller – one that I don't wish to use nor would feel the deficit of not having, if you added the support that should have been there from the start.

So please, let us use our controllers in the Flight Simulator, so that we may become better pilots and perhaps buy more drones one day.

Thank you in advance.
2021-3-31
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

I really wouldn't hold my breath on this one...  They don't even make batteries for the Pro anymore..
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules