RONIN -S Universal Mount RS 010
2408 3 2019-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49d9ac3a
lvl.2

Georgia

Hello,

I would like to customize this accessory to avoid those terrible connectors it has.

May somebody here knows what the name of this 8 pin connector and where it is available. I am interested in male connector.

IMG_0876-2.jpg IMG_0875-2.jpg

If someone already had a task to customize this mount in terms of power supply, may be somebody knows the pin description on it.

I see that 3 left   pins are positive, and 3 right negative voltage. But what the hell are middle 2 pins ? (pin 4 and pin 5) ? That are they for?

Thank You in advance.

If DJI guys are presented here may be they could answer this question too.

2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we couldn't provide further advice to this situation as we're not recommending our customers to modify the DJI products due to warranty avoidance. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this process. For further information, you may refer to our after-sales policy below.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-4-29
Use props
David59
lvl.2

Georgia

The connectors are below. It is shame that DJI can not answer the questions to alow customers to waork the way they want, and not the way DJI suggets. About warranty we now well what we will get if we modify something. We do not ask about warranty conditions, we ask about some technical aspect of the issue.
3 copy.jpg
2 copy.jpg
1 copy.jpg
2020-5-1
Use props
SnakeProof
lvl.2

United States

David59 Posted at 5-1 01:50
The connectors are below. It is shame that DJI can not answer the questions to alow customers to waork the way they want, and not the way DJI suggets. About warranty we now well what we will get if we modify something. We do not ask about warranty conditions, we ask about some technical aspect of the issue.[Image]

Hey those are my pictures lol, I hope they helped a little, look at my other posts on imgur and you'll see I added an XT-60 input to my universal mount by tapping those wires. I can now use whatever four cell lithium battery I want. I bought mine used so DJI won't honor my warranty anyway, it's mine and I'll use it as I please and if I break it I'll buy another brand that supports their customers.
2020-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules