Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
7" ultra crystal sky freezes and crashes
1023 2 2019-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CajunSwampDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92188 ft
United States

I have had this crystal sky for over a year now and it is up to date ver 2.06.06 and on April 26 2019 in mid flight screen froze and got message that app not responding.  Fortunately the drone was at an altitude that I could grab it before a possible fly away. Basically had to reboot monitor before it began working again.  As a commercial drone operator this is unacceptable!! I could understand if this happened with a third party piece of equipment but it's happening with the same manufacturer products!!  It does not look good or professional when you are on a job and you have these types of problems!! I will be going back to an iPad for the monitor because I know that works and is reliable, I really do like the crystal sky but for now way too many bugs still and very unreliable.
2019-4-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Experienced CrystalSky problem where rebooting CrystalSky did not work.  
It took rebooting both R.C. and CrystalSky to get GO-4 connected back to Mavic Pro.

Mavic Pro did a automatic RTH on R.C. reboot.  Mavic Pro got back about time both reboots were complete, and GO-4 got running.

Sent kit into DJI for service.  There were other problems.
2019-4-30
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft
France

Yes same problem for me with the last firmware ! DjGO 4 crashing  when I boot my crystaksky.
When I reboot again it is OK.
Impossible for me to fly just after the first boot. It is not professional !!

2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules