Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4.3.16 is available for CS
2723 11 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

FYI for those unaware, DJI Go 4.3.16 update is available for CS.

That's the great news.. The bad news is that 4.3.17 is out for iOS stating that there is a bug fix.. So what's the bug and does the CS have it....
The other bug which is not fixed is the MAP LOADING flight records issue or thcorrect addition of the total light time.

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mAIRs. Thank you for sharing these information and thank you for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 08:26
Hello and good day mAIRs. Thank you for sharing these information and thank you for your support.

Yes ok, but Thanks for the quick CS update but what happened to fixing very OLD CS DJI GO 4 BUGS... MAP LOADING AND TOTAL TIME in FLIGHT RECORDS? I and others have reported those a number of times.
2019-4-29
Use props
ROBERTO SMERA
First Officer
Flight distance : 42619744 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

mAIRs Posted at 4-29 09:15
Yes ok, but Thanks for the quick CS update but what happened to fixing very OLD CS DJI GO 4 BUGS... MAP LOADING AND TOTAL TIME in FLIGHT RECORDS? I and others have reported those a number of times.

Not to mention the erratic behavior of compass bug.
2019-4-29
Use props
Cpt.Barbossa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

this is awesome news DJI, but again ,what about updating the FIRMWARE version on the CrsytalSky monitors...? its still been a year ago already that the CS firmware hasn't been updated...! we need a firmware update next, everything else is getn updated & CS is has been & becoming ignored & soon obsolete...im sure many other CS owners agree...!
2019-4-29
Use props
wargen.hotmail
New

Sweden

Where do I find Inspire 1 in the 4.3.16?
2019-4-29
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

wargen.hotmail Posted at 4-29 11:44
Where do I find Inspire 1 in the 4.3.16?

I'm sure that the Inspire 1 is controlled though the original DJI Go app... V3? Eitherway not through version 4.
2019-4-29
Use props
Sascha.ES
Second Officer
Germany

Thanks, DJI! I'm surprised! REALLY!
Changelog?
2019-4-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Wouldn't know by my CrystalSky's Updater, it doesn't even access internet before failing.  
2019-4-30
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Cpt.Barbossa Posted at 4-29 09:49
this is awesome news DJI, but again ,what about updating the FIRMWARE version on the CrsytalSky monitors...? its still been a year ago already that the CS firmware hasn't been updated...! we need a firmware update next, everything else is getn updated & CS is has been & becoming ignored & soon obsolete...im sure many other CS owners agree...!

You might find it's due to the CPU limitation withing the CS.. but why do you need a firmware update? Is there a operational bug you needs fixed?
I think that as long at the software is updated and operational than updating the firmware, perhaps to android 7 like in the SC, in unnecessary. There is always a chance of inheritant problems when doing such a big upgrade step when its a DJI propriety limited OS.
On the other hand, a firmware update which would free the CS to operated as a generic android system, allowing us to simply use the android phone/tablet versions of the Go 4 app would be AWESOME.
2019-4-30
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-30 18:29
Wouldn't know by my CrystalSky's Updater, it doesn't even access internet before failing.

That's strange, I had absolutely no issues with the updates on my 7.85"HB CS. Whats DJI saying about this?
2019-4-30
Use props
MattMo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1226608 ft
France

If it doesn't connect to the internet you can still download the package on a microSD and update it this way.
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules