Osmo Mobile 2 with Huawei P30
4086 7 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZymphonyX
lvl.2
Malaysia

Hi,

As I'm already aware that Huawei P30 (not pro) isn't in the list of "official supported devices" thus the video resolution will not have much choice of settings selection.

What I would like to check is that anyone else has a solution for the visible gimble on the screen? As the P30 main lens is located at the most bottom of the camera arrays, it will capture a small part of the rear gimbal motor. I've tried moving the phone to the left to get the gimbal motor out of the view, but I could not balance it properly. Is counterweight the only solution for this? So that I can move the phone further out to avoid the gimbal being captured

Thanks!
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day ZymphonyX. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the Huawei P30 is not yet listed on our compatible mobile device. Thus, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P30 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guarantee the stability of the Huawei P30 when in use with the said device. As of the moment, we don't have any information in our end when the Huawei P30 will be optimized. What we can do here is to forward this to the designated department. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day.
2019-4-29
Use props
ZymphonyX
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 10:08
Hi, good day ZymphonyX. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the Huawei P30 is not yet listed on our compatible mobile device. Thus, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P30 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guarantee the stability of the Huawei P30 when in use with the said device. As of the moment, we don't have any information in our end when the Huawei P30 will be optimized. What we can do here is to forward this to the designated department. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully the designated could come out with an update for the P30 series which is highly sold around the world at the moment.

A side question, I have a Oneplus 5T which is in the list of supported devices, but under video resolution settings I only have 4k, 1080p and 720p listed without the fps settings. Could you assist me why is that happening? The Oneplus 5T is running on latest firmware together with the latest DJI Go App
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ZymphonyX Posted at 4-29 19:09
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully the designated could come out with an update for the P30 series which is highly sold around the world at the moment.

A side question, I have a Oneplus 5T which is in the list of supported devices, but under video resolution settings I only have 4k, 1080p and 720p listed without the fps settings. Could you assist me why is that happening? The Oneplus 5T is running on latest firmware together with the latest DJI Go App

Thank you for the additional information. Can you please provide us the screenshot on the said issue for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-1
Use props
ZymphonyX
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-1 11:54
Thank you for the additional information. Can you please provide us the screenshot on the said issue for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Hi,
Screenshot is as per attached. Oneplus 5T on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 without any settings for FPS.

Thank you
OsmoMobile2 5T.JPG
2019-5-2
Use props
ZymphonyX
lvl.2
Malaysia

I guess even officially supported devices isn't gonna work properly with DJI Go App =/
2019-5-14
Use props
djiuser_AsJF7zBDtI7f
New

Belgium

Hello!

I have the same problem with my P30. But I found a solution! Osmo mobile 2 can support 240g and the weight of the p30 is 160... G. You can deport it of the extreme left and stabilize it with weight. I bought a case for it and I ve add to weight. It s work!!! And the weight is good ;)
2019-7-10
Use props
conradmarshall_
lvl.1

South Africa

Good day. I've searched the forum but can't find a posted response to my problem.

As follows: dji osmo 2 is not connecting to my huawei p20 lite. bluetooth is on, DJIGo app is running, Osmo is on -  just says DEVICE NOT DETECTED and keeps on scanning with no result. I have Emui version 8.0.0 and Android version 8.0.0. Compatible devices according to your forum. Is Huawei P20 Lite supported?
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules