Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black on Black on Black UI
686 3 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amarand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

If I could recommend a UI improvement on the iOS version of DJI GO 4:

When inside settings, running any command (such as formatting the memory card and internal memory - something I do after every media ingest and flight) within the app, the pop-up is a black window with a dark gray line and white text. The UI behind this window is a black window with dark gray lines and slightly darker-than-white text.

After using this for awhile now, it still "catches" me, and I have to remind myself that there's a pop-up after formatting. Twice. Each time I ingest and fly.

SO...

My suggestion is to make the window either a contrasting color, or place a contrasting outline around the window itself.

If you need inspration, look at literally any mouse cursor or Windows/Mac window on any computer you currently have. You can see the contrast is always there (by default, anyway).

Hopefully this is the correct place to recommend UI adjustments to the DJI GO 4 app in iOS. I'm assuming it's just as weird over on Android, but I didn't want to assume.

Also, what is up with your Save button on this web-site?  The button background should literally a blue square. But someone had text on the button, and tried to erase it or something? It looks unprofessional.  Image with text and without text attached. Probably a 30 second fix, including the push to the web-site.

Thanks!

Black on Black on Black

Black on Black on Black

Ghost of Button Past

Ghost of Button Past

Button Background Image

Button Background Image
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Amarand. Thank you for reaching out and for your insights. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-29
Use props
Amarand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 09:41
Hello and good day Amarand. Thank you for reaching out and for your insights. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.

No problem!  Hope it didn't mess things up reporting a UI issue on DJI GO 4 under the same post as a UI issue with the web-site?
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Amarand Posted at 4-29 09:42
No problem!  Hope it didn't mess things up reporting a UI issue on DJI GO 4 under the same post as a UI issue with the web-site?

It is my pleasure Amarand. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules