GS Pro Flight Plan Corruption - M600 Pro
1981 5 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

The last few flight plans we have created we have gotten an error that says something like "coner radius too large".  This is for a waypoint mission flight for aerial mapping.  Our radiuses are not too large, they are all a consistent 60 feet.  So we recreate the flight plan and all seems well and load the plan to the drone.    The M600 will launch and hover at 4 feet with landing gear up, then drift.  We cannot control it at that point.  It will not respond the controller.  In fact, the controls are now swapped.  The left stick now has the function of the right stick and vice versa.  

The only work around we have come up with is by taking a flight plan that has worked in the past, deleteing all of it's waypoints and adding new ones for the current project we are trying to fly.  It seems like the corrupt flight plan gets "stuck" in the cache of the drone or something and it will not fly.  

Has anyone else had this experience?

2019-4-29
Use props
fans3593671f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10425610 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes this happened a few versions ago. Make sure everything is up to date with FW and iOS.
2019-5-6
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
United States

Everything is up to date and it's still happening almost every time we fly.  It's very time consuming to recreate flight plans in the field when they're very complicated to begin with.  The last couple of times we've gotten no errors at all.  It just turns like it's going to the first way point and then hovers.
2019-5-29
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Wow and here I was thinking the M600 was the more stable of the DJI platforms. Guess not.
2019-5-30
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
United States

HyperSpectral Posted at 5-30 03:55
Wow and here I was thinking the M600 was the more stable of the DJI platforms. Guess not.

Most of the time it is!
2019-6-4
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

#  3# I’ve had this happen to me several times. I found it was an error with the dji go app obstruction  avoidance enabled it makes the gs pro ap glitch out. What I have to do is dis able the obstruction avoidance before connecting with the gs pro app. I hope this helps.. Reply Here#
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules