DJI Mavic Platinum Remote Repair Questions
492 9 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SHpr4aCsakMP
lvl.1
United States

I sent in my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum remote control for a repair because I noticed that it was not charging properly. Rather than charging, the remote was draining. I have never dropped the remote and have always used DJI's charger and accessories to charge it. I believe that this issue is a manufacture defect that DJI is charging me $245.40  to repair. Has anyone else experienced this issue? They are saying that it is the remote controller main controller board ($164) with a repair service fee of $65 + $16.40 CA sales tax

I literally just plugged the remote control into the their supplied charger and waited for it to charge.

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI_ADVRSQD
lvl.1
United States

Oh and I have the DJI Refresh care thing too.... SMH
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI_ADVRSQD
lvl.1
United States

Am I getting ripped off ???

I sent in my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum remote control for a repair because I noticed that it was not charging properly. Rather than charging, the remote was draining. I have never dropped the remote and have always used DJI's charger and accessories to charge it. I believe that this issue is a manufacture defect that DJI is charging me $245.40  to repair. Has anyone else experienced this issue? They are saying that it is the remote controller main controller board ($164) with a repair service fee of $65 + $16.40 CA sales tax

I literally just plugged the remote control into the their supplied charger and waited for it to charge.

Oh and I also have the DJI Refresh warranty too....
2019-4-29
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

Buy one for eBay. Is better and cheaper solution.
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI_ADVRSQD
lvl.1
United States

integer Posted at 4-29 17:14
Buy one for eBay. Is better and cheaper solution.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was wondering if this is normal for the remote to do that out of no where?
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DJI_ADVRSQD, sorry for the troubles with the RC, we managed to get the case number via your Forum account, it seems the warranty period of your RC has been expired, therefore, the warranty service cannot be provided.
And DJI Care Refresh doesn't include the RC, hope for your understanding.
GTScreenshot_20190430_104129.png

2019-4-29
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really can't see where you're coming from, every instance whenever I've dealt with DJI Service they've speedily and earnestly turned around my request, whether it was for the Tello, or a battery issue, etc. Sorry to hear about your experience...
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI_ADVRSQD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 18:39
Hi DJI_ADVRSQD, sorry for the troubles with the RC, we managed to get the case number via your Forum account, it seems the warranty period of your RC has been expired, therefore, the warranty service cannot be provided.
[view_image]

Thanks for the typical customer service answer....
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI_ADVRSQD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 18:39
[view_image]

Thanks for the typical customer service answer.
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI_ADVRSQD Posted at 4-29 19:52
Thanks for the typical customer service answer.

I'm just explaining what happened, please keep me updated if there is anything wrong, thank you.
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules