Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slow shipping
4788 24 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans47d36f87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6831 ft
Hong Kong

Why is delivery time so slow on some items?
I ordered a new battery from the store on the 26th, still saying payment authorized but hasnt been shipped.
My actual spark was delivered pretty quickly which is why i bought direct again instead of going to a recommended authorised seller.
Has anybody cancelled and been refunded before? i still have time to order from the other seller if its a better option.

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, the estimated shipping date of Spark Intelligent Flight Battery in the online store is 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. We will ship it as soon as possible.
But if you can't wait, the order can be canceled in 'My Orders' by yourself, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20190430_111751.png

2019-4-29
Use props
fans47d36f87
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Thanks for the reply, I actually didn't see the estimated shipping time disclaimer. (my fault)
Do you know the reason for the very long shipping time? that's seems a long time for such a successful company.
Regards
Adie
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans47d36f87 Posted at 4-29 21:51
Thanks for the reply, I actually didn't see the estimated shipping time disclaimer. (my fault)
Do you know the reason for the very long shipping time? that's seems a long time for such a successful company.
Regards

We don't have the info why it took that long to ship, but if you are urgent, you may check at the retail stores: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2019-4-30
Use props
djiuser_e9rcib2YKPf3
New
United Kingdom

I have a similar issue but cant post it on here as I don't know how to make a new post issue...

I need some support any emails to possibly do this?
2019-4-30
Use props
djiuser_e9rcib2YKPf3
New
United Kingdom

I have a similar issue but cant post it on here as I don't know how to make a new post issue...

2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_e9rcib2YKPf3 Posted at 4-30 01:47
I have a similar issue but cant post it on here as I don't know how to make a new post issue...

Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create a new thread.
You can contact our support team www.dji.com/support or send email to support@dji.com, you can also keep us updated here.
2019-4-30
Use props
fans47d36f87
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 01:07
We don't have the info why it took that long to ship, but if you are urgent, you may check at the retail stores: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

Thanks Mindy, I have cancelled the order and ordered from an authorised seller instead of direct.
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans47d36f87 Posted at 4-30 07:06
Thanks Mindy, I have cancelled the order and ordered from an authorised seller instead of direct.

Hope you'll receive it soon. If there is anything I can help, please feel free to let me know, I am glad to help.
2019-4-30
Use props
djiuser_OHphlYeKnuZO
New

United States

I'm wondering if I can get tracking information for my order. My order information says that it has shipped, and yesterday there was an inactive link there for FedEx tracking. Today I don't see that link. Can you help with this? I would like to know if it will arrive by the end of this week.
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_OHphlYeKnuZO Posted at 5-1 08:15
I'm wondering if I can get tracking information for my order. My order information says that it has shipped, and yesterday there was an inactive link there for FedEx tracking. Today I don't see that link. Can you help with this? I would like to know if it will arrive by the end of this week.

Hi there, I am able to trace your order number by your forum account, according to the tracking number, the package was delivered and signed for by Mr. HAWKINS. May I know if you received the package?
Please kindly let me know if you didn't receive the package, I will check with the logistic department.
2019-5-1
Use props
djiuser_OHphlYeKnuZO
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 18:21
Hi there, I am able to trace your order number by your forum account, according to the tracking number, the package was delivered and signed for by Mr. HAWKINS. May I know if you received the package?
Please kindly let me know if you didn't receive the package, I will check with the logistic department.

Shipment received! Thank you!
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_OHphlYeKnuZO Posted at 5-2 07:44
Shipment received! Thank you!

Alright, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-5-2
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

A month has pass and still no item or refund. I ask for help more than 20 times and they do is follow ups and take notes that don’t work. I ask more than 3 times to speak to a supervisor via phone and never received a call. This is the worst customer service ever. I called fed ex and DHL and they don’t have that item yet only the shipping information. Nobody seems to care and my item is still stuck in warehouse. And they don’t even want to give a refund. Can anyone reading this post help me?
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-5-2 22:42
Alright, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.

A month has pass and still no item or refund. I ask for help more than 20 times and they do is follow ups and take notes that don’t work. I ask more than 3 times to speak to a supervisor via phone and never received a call. This is the worst customer service ever. I called fed ex and DHL and they don’t have that item yet only the shipping information. Nobody seems to care and my item is still stuck in warehouse. And they don’t even want to give a refund. Can anyone reading this post help me?
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 6-28 09:19

We are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I managed to get your order number and email via your Forum account, the tracking number should be DHL, not FedEx, sorry for the wrong information, I've contacted the logistics team to look into the tracking status.
If you would like the refund, please PM me the order number, email and the contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in the thread in case the PM is missed, we need to confirm your information before processing with the refund, thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 00:25
We are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I managed to get your order number and email via your Forum account, the tracking number should be DHL, not FedEx, sorry for the wrong information, I've contacted the logistics team to look into the tracking status.
If you would like the refund, please PM me the order number, email and the contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in teh thread in case the PM is missed, we need to confirm your information before processing with the refund, thank you.

Please, please help me. How can I PM you??
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

If you would like the refund, please PM me the order number, email and the contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in teh thread in case the PM is missed, we need to confirm your information before processing with the refund, thank you.

Please, please help me. How do I PM you?
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 6-29 14:01
Please, please help me. How do I PM you?

There is Personal Message under my avatar, please click it and send me your personal information, If you cannot find it, you could also email to support@dji.com and then keep me updated with the email ticket number, I will help follow-up, thanks.
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 03:03
There is Personal Message under my avatar, please click it and send me your personal information, If you cannot find it, you could also email to  and then keep me updated with the email ticket number, I will help follow-up, thanks.

I could not find the PM under your avatar, maybe we have to be friends for that option to show up. I send you the information you ask for via email to the email you gave me with subject: Please foward to DJI Mindy. Please help me
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 03:03
There is Personal Message under my avatar, please click it and send me your personal information, If you cannot find it, you could also email to  and then keep me updated with the email ticket number, I will help follow-up, thanks.
Hi, I still haven’t received any help. I contacted DJI support many times now and all they tell me that they escalated and left notes to the logistics team. It’s been a month now and still no item or help. Why does no one help me??? Can I please get a refund??? I feel that I was scam by DJI.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 7-1 10:56
Hi, I still haven’t received any help. I contacted DJI support many times now and all they tell me that they escalated and left notes to the logistics team. It’s been a month now and still no item or help. Why does no one help me??? Can I please get a refund??? I feel that I was scam by DJI.

Sorry for the late response, I was off yesterday. Email has been received, I've double verified with the logistics team that the tracking number was actually updated, therefore, the previous one cannot be checked by DHL. I will PM you the correct tracking number and then please keep me updated in the thread whether you still would like to cancel it.
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

If you would like the refund, please PM me the order number, email and the contact number you used to place the order and then keep me updated in the thread in case the PM is missed, we need to confirm your information before processing with the refund, thank you.

Update: Did not get refund but I received item on July 7. The problem was that I received the wrong tracking number that’s why item was never found. Thanks for your help, not a very pleasant experience but at the end everything was resolved.
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Update: Did not get refund but I received item on July 7. The problem was that I received the wrong tracking number that’s why item was never found. Thanks for your help, not a very pleasant experience but at the end everything was resolved.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 7-8 10:55
Update: Did not get refund but I received item on July 7. The problem was that I received the wrong tracking number that’s why item was never found. Thanks for your help, not a very pleasant experience but at the end everything was resolved.

Glad to know you've received it finally, sorry again for all the hassles, hope you have a great time with Osmo Mobile 3. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to keep us updated. We are always here to help.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules