Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Face to face Spark tutorial (I will pay you) (South Manchester)
680 5 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI rookie 19
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I feel I would really benefit from a face to face tutorial on how to fly my drone, if you live in or around Altrincham and you are quite experienced with the DJI Spark I will pay you to teach me how to fly my drone.

Please Let me know if any of you are interested.

2019-4-30
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Just watch some youtube tutorials, take it to the open field, switch to beginner mode and that's all. Dead simple. Even my girlfriend had a shot recently.Also you can try to find UK based group on Facebook to find someone.
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DJI rookie 19. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and help you on how to teach you how to fly your drone from our valued DJI Members near your location. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can see some official DJI Tutorial Videos on how to prepare and operate your drone. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#video

2019-4-30
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.4
Chile

You seriously don't need to pay anyone.. just watch some online tutorials, and go to a wide open space to practice, the Spark is really stable.
2019-4-30
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.4
Chile

You seriously don't need to pay anyone.. just watch some online tutorials, and go to a wide open space to practice, the Spark is really stable.
2019-4-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Read the manual, do some on line research then head out somewhere quiet with the drone and fly so that you can keep your cash where it belongs - in your pocket!
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules