Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change DJI Mimo Save location
1966 14 4-30 08:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balsingh84
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Not sure if this is yet possible, but can you change the save location for your downloaded videos through the Mimo app?If not, can this be taken as a feature suggestion so that we can download the videos into our chosen folder, even an SD card directly.
4-30 08:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. After editing videos in DJI Mimo, tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen to generate the video, after the video is saved a “Video Saved” prompt will be displayed.
Storage Path
iOS: Phones’ photo album.
Android: Files-Internal Storage-DCIM-DJI MIMO.

We will check the inquiry if we could possibly change the save location for downloaded files through the Mimo app, however, if this process would not be possible then we could consider this suggestion and forward it to our designated department. Thank you for your support.
4-30 10:17
Use props
Fonzman
lvl.1

Please make this possible! In the DJI GO app one could choose the save location. Please add this feature to DJI MIMO also!!
9-14 06:30
Use props
djiuser_cQiVzV1bN8zr
New

This would be very much appreciated. As my phones internal storage is limited I would very much rather my videos/photos be saved to the 512GB microSD card I bought for this specific reason.
9-25 13:47
Use props
djiuser_klt4OIxNJ4tR
lvl.1

Okay,  so, please clarify here... I paid a bunch of money for a video recording device to record 4k videos, that completely dismisses my storage path on my phone and (by default) will use the internal storage of my phone and I cannot change where it saves my files?  Is that what's going on here?
10-1 16:58
Use props
djiuser_klt4OIxNJ4tR
lvl.1

I'm not even sure how I can be notified if this question is answered.
10-1 17:01
Use props
djiuser_klt4OIxNJ4tR
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 10:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. After editing videos in DJI Mimo, tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen to generate the video, after the video is saved a “Video Saved” prompt will be displayed.
Storage Path

Do you have any plans to change the app so that the mimo settings don't automatically save files in the internal storage if the user's device? This is a very poor flaw in the current settings
10-2 11:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

djiuser_klt4OIxNJ4tR Posted at 10-2 11:28
Do you have any plans to change the app so that the mimo settings don't automatically save files in the internal storage if the user's device? This is a very poor flaw in the current settings

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback. I'll consider this as a suggestion and forward it our designated department for attention. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.
10-3 14:13
Use props
fansb69dd6f8
New

My internal memory is not large and I want the videos to be saved directly to SD card. But with FJI Mimo it is impossible! Please do it!
10-4 23:15
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer

Seems to me that the stuff is already being saved to the SD card.

I always offload my images and video long after my phone has been disconnected.

Unless I purposely download, using the method described in reply #2, I never see anything on the phone itself.
10-4 23:36
Use props
Matt U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460866 ft
Germany

I would also much appropriate. Just buy an OSMO 3 and the Mimo App can not write the footage to the SD card? That really a shame
10-18 08:17
Use props
NLPhoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 10:17
Storage Path

Please add the option to save to SD card.   As everyone else as said, our internal phone storage is very limited so we need SD card as an option.  Thanks.
11-7 13:37
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

NLPhoto Posted at 11-7 13:37
Please add the option to save to SD card.   As everyone else as said, our internal phone storage is very limited so we need SD card as an option.  Thanks.

I solved all my iPhone storage problems with one of these: https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-i ... Phone/dp/B01CIEBU22
11-8 02:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

NLPhoto Posted at 11-7 13:37

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your idea with us! No worries, this would be forwarded to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support!
11-15 13:49
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Am I missing something?

All my images, and clips, are saved to the on board micro SD card.

If it was to fill, I could always eject it and mount another.
11-15 14:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules