Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
question: linking mavic pro,one dji googles and two controllers
1287 3 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evaldino.LT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444587 ft
Lithuania

hi everyone. i have mavic pro, dji googles and two controllers. who can explain step by step how need linking one googles and two controllers to mavic pro?
when i linking two controllers to mavic pro its ok. worging good. if i linking dji googles i have primary controller and googles. secondary controller not working. i think my googles use secondary link.
who can explain step by step how need linking one googles and two controllers to mavic pro? thanks

2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you're referring to the Coach Mode feature for the DJI Goggles wherein you'll use two remote controllers and one DJI goggles, you may follow the instruction below. For additional information, the firmware of your all units should be up to date for the linking process. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-5-1
Use props
evaldino.LT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444587 ft
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 14:45
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you're referring to the Coach Mode feature for the DJI Goggles wherein you'll use two remote controllers and one DJI goggles, you may follow the instruction below. For additional information, the firmware of your all units should be up to date for the linking process. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Method two controllers without googles.
Two controllers primary and secondary working fine. I can see on mobile screens my mavic camera picture. I can use two controllers at the same time or one controller(primary or secondary).

Method two controllers and googles(your method)
I use your instruction and linking everything. Primary controller and googles working fine. I see on mobile screen and on googles my mavic pro picture but....
On secondary controller i see only map on screen. I can control drone but i can't see camera picture, only full screen map. And on dji go app settings controller link status i see not secondary controller. I see secondary link vr googles...
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI8al
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34987 ft

Just ordered the DJI Googles RE. I am hoping that the second controller will function fine with the googles. Will find out soon If anyone has had success then please let me know the process!!
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules