Dji Aerial Videography of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge - Part 2 (4K)
1051 12 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done
2019-5-1
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Awesome footage!
2019-5-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't view the video via the forum!
2019-5-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ps, nice video (I watched it via youtube)
2019-5-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fantastic footage!
2019-5-2
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-2 02:11
Fantastic footage!

Aj,
Do you like the MP2 or the MP2ZOOM better as your goto sUAS for Aerial Videography and Photogrpahy?
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FLPilotShark Posted at 5-3 10:10
Aj,
Do you like the MP2 or the MP2ZOOM better as your goto sUAS for Aerial Videography and Photogrpahy?

M2P - so much so that I returned to the Zoom for a full refund and the M2P is my overall favourite drone that I have ever owned.
2019-5-3
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just sent my Mavic Pro to be repaired so we shall see what the quote is for from Dji.
I might just use one of my replacements since I have the Dji Refresh Care pkg!

@Montfrooij . here us go!

2019-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

FLPilotShark Posted at 5-6 09:41
I just sent my Mavic Pro to be repaired so we shall see what the quote is for from Dji.
I might just use one of my replacements since I have the Dji Refresh Care pkg!

Nice video!
And music!
And thanks for introducing me to a part of the forum I did not know about.
Tagging me gives a notification
2019-5-6
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

@Montfrooij - That was just my third video as you can tell from the saturation is all blown out! I am just learning now how to color grade videos, which can be tricky and time-consuming.  Those two videos were just straight off my MicroSD card, zero post-production except for stitching them together in iMovie. I am currently learning Final Cut Pro since I only run MAC computers at home.  They seem to work the best with Dji SOFTWARE and equipment, plus, it's just that Macs are all around better platform then your average PC to work on from Music, Producing Music, and I like their software a lot better in my opinion! You have to be a genius to figure out the new Adobe Premier runs! I thought Final Cut Pro is hard to learn, Abobe Premier forget about it. I stick to my goto, like Abobe Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and currently learning Final Cut Pro for color grading!!! Anyone else uses any programs for color grading that are a little less confusing if there is such a program?  Anyways, I sent my 6 months of Dji Mavic Pro back to Dji since my Photos were coming out very blurry and fuzzy, so Dji told me to do a few things in the GO 4 APP which I did and my Mavic still was taking junkie pictures, so I contacted Dji and got a case number since the Dji Engineers agreed there is something wrong with my camera on the drone. If it's a user error, then they will send an official quote for the repairs which is what I am currently waiting for on. I shipped to there TX Repair facility, so it should not take long for them to diagnose the problem ones they get my drone and start doing tests on it. I am heading out of town for vacation in a month and I wanted to get this done before I leave! Even know the video looks to be ok, the pictures that the drone was taking is not so Dji told me to send it in for a repair or if not I will use one of my Dji Refresh Care Pkgs and have them send me a new replacement which cost 89.00 for your 1st replacement and then on your 2nd replacement it jumps up to $129.99 which is still worth it since the drone is holding its value at around the $900 to $1000.00 range. I just tracked my drone and Dji should have it on Friday of this week. Keeping my finger crossed that it's not something serious.
2019-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

FLPilotShark Posted at 5-7 03:20
@Montfrooij - That was just my third video as you can tell from the saturation is all blown out! I am just learning now how to color grade videos, which can be tricky and time-consuming.  Those two videos were just straight off my MicroSD card, zero post-production except for stitching them together in iMovie. I am currently learning Final Cut Pro since I only run MAC computers at home.  They seem to work the best with Dji SOFTWARE and equipment, plus, it's just that Macs are all around better platform then your average PC to work on from Music, Producing Music, and I like their software a lot better in my opinion! You have to be a genius to figure out the new Adobe Premier runs! I thought Final Cut Pro is hard to learn, Abobe Premier forget about it. I stick to my goto, like Abobe Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and currently learning Final Cut Pro for color grading!!! Anyone else uses any programs for color grading that are a little less confusing if there is such a program?  Anyways, I sent my 6 months of Dji Mavic Pro back to Dji since my Photos were coming out very blurry and fuzzy, so Dji told me to do a few things in the GO 4 APP which I did and my Mavic still was taking junkie pictures, so I contacted Dji and got a case number since the Dji Engineers agreed there is something wrong with my camera on the drone. If it's a user error, then they will send an official quote for the repairs which is what I am currently waiting for on. I shipped to there TX Repair facility, so it should not take long for them to diagnose the problem ones they get my drone and start doing tests on it. I am heading out of town for vacation in a month and I wanted to get this done before I leave! Even know the video looks to be ok, the pictures that the drone was taking is not so Dji told me to send it in for a repair or if not I will use one of my Dji Refresh Care Pkgs and have them send me a new replacement which cost 89.00 for your 1st replacement and then on your 2nd replacement it jumps up to $129.99 which is still worth it since the drone is holding its value at around the $900 to $1000.00 range. I just tracked my drone and Dji should have it on Friday of this week. Keeping my finger crossed that it's not something serious.

Hope you get it sorted out asap!
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules