Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 pro v2
980 10 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans829d8a6c
lvl.1
United States

These have dropped to 1049 in my area. I have an awesome mavic pro and spark. Is the update to the version two  phantom pro 4 v2 worth that cost is vs1 just as good?. I have been  rec flyer but I am looking to get licensed.
2019-5-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans829,

Who is selling a P4 Pro V2 for $1049?  There is something wrong with that number.

If you want to turn pro, a P4 Pro of any version is a good start but right now a Refurbished P4 Pro V1 is $1199.  Buying a P4 Pro from another source, unless it is a major store, could get you into a scam of some sort.

The P4 Pro camera on both V1 & V2 are the same and very good for an entry level, professional, flying camera.  But, right now, the P4 Pro V1 & V2 are not available from DJI.  DJI says they will not sell the P4 Pro V1 any more but the version 2 will be available at some point in the future.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-5-1
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Is the update to the version two  phantom pro 4 v2 worth that cost is vs1 just as good?
The V2.0 was a very minor update and added no new abilities to the Phantom.
For anyone that had the original, there was no need to buy the newer model.
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The V2 includes FOC ESC's and new winglet props which will reduce the motor noise output and they replaced Lightbridge with OcuSync which I believe has been further upgraded to V2.0 via FW. Everything else is identical to V1. $1049 for a brand new V2 is an exceptional price as long as it's not too good to be true...
2019-5-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Better check it out thoroughly before purchasing.
2019-5-2
Use props
fans829d8a6c
lvl.1
United States

A J Posted at 5-2 01:20
The V2 includes FOC ESC's and new winglet props which will reduce the motor noise output and they replaced Lightbridge with OcuSync which I believe has been further upgraded to V2.0 via FW. Everything else is identical to V1. $1049 for a brand new V2 is an exceptional price as long as it's not too good to be true...

Thanks. The price is selling as new unit from Walmart. If I new I could sell one to help pay for one I would get two...but two grand is a chance. Haha
2019-5-2
Use props
fans829d8a6c
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 5-2 01:16
Is the update to the version two  phantom pro 4 v2 worth that cost is vs1 just as good?
The V2.0 was a very minor update and added no new abilities to the Phantom.
For anyone that had the original, there was no need to buy the newer model.

I have a mavic pro. Not pro 2. Really getting into it. Do not ya e phantom experience but see it as the top line dji. Though mavic pro 2 seems to be the direction they are going.
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans829d8a6c Posted at 5-2 13:10
Thanks. The price is selling as new unit from Walmart. If I new I could sell one to help pay for one I would get two...but two grand is a chance. Haha

As long as the box is sealed and they honour a fair return policy then you may be in luck. Phantom prices have dropped massively in authorised dealers here in London too or they have totally stopped selling them.
2019-5-2
Use props
JPilotR
First Officer
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey I can confirm that price. I got my P4P 2.0 two months ago at my local Walmart at a clearance price ($1049). It is the real deal. My store had two in fact, both of which I bought, but the one had bad batteries so I returned it and just went the other one. But it is true, some Walmarts have these in stock at a great price!
2019-5-2
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

This thread is useless without knowing what the OP uses his drone for.
2019-5-2
Use props
fans829d8a6c
lvl.1
United States

JeffreyS Posted at 5-2 14:49
This thread is useless without knowing what the OP uses his drone for.

Very fair statement. Shows my lack of experience. I have been flying rec for about three year. Started with a spark and followed that with a mavic pro (only two I own at this time.
This past year, I was asked to do some kentucky landscape footage. Most recent has been some footage (free) of some local church grounds. Was asked to do some reality/property footage. Thus the need to get my drone license if I want to go commercial. Wanted input from those who have the expereince as I am a researcher by nature.
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules