Error message P4P+
707 3 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davidlan
lvl.1
Australia

I have a P4P+, the one with the built-in screen on the RCU. It started displaying the following error message:

"Failed to start DJI GO 4 due to insufficient storage space. Please free up some storage space and retry." I did a full format of the SD cards, one in the RCU and one in the drone but that didn't help.

I eventually managed to access some settings in the RCU and deleted all storage areas and caches. I still get the error message but now it asks me to Sign In or Sign Up as I must have deleted my username and password accidently. I can't Sign In as the screen display that lets you enter your username etc. only stays active for about 2 seconds before the error message returns and I can't Sign Up as the RCU can't find a network (as happened before, even though Blutooth and Wi-Fi are both enabled on the RCU and my PC.

I can fly the drone but there is no image transmission back to the RCU. It also takes pictures and videos but I can only view them after I transfer to the PC. Not sure if the stabilisation systems are working correctly as it moves up/down and back/forward a bit at random.

Any idea how to get rid of this error message anyone?

Thanks.
2019-5-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Like the message tells you, free up some storage space.
That's not space on your SD card, it's space on the tablet which is full of unwanted video cache files or similar.

2019-5-2
Use props
Davidlan
lvl.1
Australia

Labroides Posted at 5-2 01:23
Like the message tells you, free up some storage space.
That's not space on your SD card, it's space on the tablet which is full of unwanted video cache files or similar.

If you re-read my original post I stated that had cleared all storage and cache areas in the tablet but am still getting the error message.
2019-5-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Davidlan Posted at 5-2 22:46
If you re-read my original post I stated that had cleared all storage and cache areas in the tablet but am still getting the error message.

The error message suggests there is insufficient storage space.
Look into the device to see if this is true and how much spare space is available.
If it is true, you'll have to free up some storage space.
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules