Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 App Default Aircraft And Connection
2136 4 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcvic Air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19298 ft
Netherlands

When i start the GO 4 app i always have to choose which aircraft i have and which connection i want to use... very annoying!!!

how do i fix this that my mavic is selected and the right connection?

or: since i am a newbie has it something to do with my sequence of turning things on? i turn on the remote, then the go 4 app and then the drone.

I am using a Sasmung galaxy S7.

Alle latest updates installed, also on the phone
2019-5-2
Use props
Daystrom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857162 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum. DJI Go 4 always shows a Mavic 2 Pro when starting but as soon as it connects to the drone, it's fine.
2019-5-2
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

It's your settings. Set you phone as this.
Dji Go4 on Android.
I'm using Samsung S7 and it always open up correct.
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and good day, thanks for reaching out and sorry for all the trouble. In my experienced, this is the sequence i  used: RC-AC-APP. For the shut down process, the drone should be shut down first before the remote controller. In your case, I would recommend you back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. After that, kindly re-link the RC to your AC. Do all the features work? May I know if the firmware is up to date? You can also try to use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Appreciate your support.
2019-5-2
Use props
Marcvic Air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19298 ft
Netherlands

This has been solved, thanks
2021-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules