Failed unlocking zone
1010 2 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TiagoUA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552428 ft
Portugal

Yesterday I drove 45km to a blue area where I have authorization from Portuguese authorities for a period of 2 MONTHES (60 days). WHen I arrived the spot, I couldn't fly because, for my surprise, DJI locked that area! I've tried to unlock it follwing all the steps but in the end the unlock always failed.

SO basically I've spent 90km of gasoline plus 1h+ of driving for absolutely nothing, because although I have all legal authorizations to fly there, DJI decided to block these areas and their SW, as usual, presents bugs which in this case forbade me to fly. So my questions goes directly to DJI: WTF IS GOING ON? This is just a complete non-sense. I've spent 1000$ dollars on a Mavic Air thats has plenty of SW failures, and like that was not enough now DJI decided to block areas as well.... disgusting!! I'm just so looking forward to start seeing brands like Xiaomi and others to turn you down, because your problem is clearly lack of competition!!

Everyone is complaning about SW bugs for so long, lack of support and desinterest from your technical support, and and now this over all that crap!!!???? Congratulations on making people to run-of DJI. You are doing a good job! (y)

PS: You are not selling 350$ like Xiaomi (which basically does pretty much the same as the Air)!!! Just a reminder that you may seem to forget...
2019-5-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Wow, that's a costly endeavor, preplanning, debugging, murphy's law anticipates, it's nearly as complicated as space shuttle liftoff preparations which do not result in cancellations
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day TiagoUA. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. To help you further with this issue please send an email at flysafe@dji.com for further help and clarification. Thank you for your support. Have a safe and happy flying always.

2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules